or Connect

Posts by GHo

Is there additional to let out in the waist?
i ordered some double monks last Monday for the sale. paypal was "pending" the last week, and this morning they refunded my money. no email whatsoever from RL.
Go Hawks!
Whatever happened with the discount PRL orders?
damn. looks like pregnancies are contagious here. Spoo - send me a rubber. I don't need any more kids! @borbor - identical boys sounds fun. enjoy it! having multiples is a trip!
(Not sure how to flip these damn pics right side up...)No cashmere left behind. Tan Cezani Medium. good shape. avail."Ready made" Spring wardrobe brought to you by Brooks Brothers. All Large. All minty fresh with perfect collar/cuffs. Direct from the dry cleaner. avail. [[SPOILER]]
hey, cherry popped. French Shriner Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Bluchers in 11D. Need a bit of TLC. Available.
Holy Chanel!
Congrats on that haul. That would be a grail day for me. I have found one generic SC that fits in 2+ Years in this thrifting hell hole. But I have access to 100s of beat up Cricketeer and Tommy Hilfiger suits. FML
Brand: Southwick Size: No tagged size, but approx 40R. Please follow the measurements for a perfect fit. All measurements are approximate. Jacket Sizes: Pit to Pit - 21" Sleeve from seam to end of cuff - 25.25" Shoulders (from seam to seam) - 17.75" Length from bottom of collar - 30.75" Jacket Details: 3 roll 2 button, notched lapel unlined Center-vented Non-functional cuffs Pant Details: Waist - 33.50" + 0" or so additional Inseam - 33" + ~1" or so...