or Connect

Posts by GHo

SF guys - I'm in town at the four seasons and forgot a tie. Is there a place close where I can go buy one? Thx!
Finally a decent jacket in Des Moines.
Vineyard Vines Custom Collection Van Eck Global Orange Tie "The Whimsical World of Wall Street & Washington,DC" Designed exclusively for the investment firm Van Eck Global Depicting Current Fed Chair Janet Yellen amid $$$ with the Republican (Elephant) & Democrat (Donkey) at odds! 100% Silk Van Eck Global Logo on Back
Yea or nea? Feels nice. Alpaca/wool mix
I'm confused. It looks like the buy it now price was 100 but your offer was accepted for 129? What am I missing?
Nice suit. Is it vented? If you are having 2nd thoughts, get at me.
Exactly why I love this thread. Although there will never be a haul like this on Iowa, I can at least hope.On a semi-related note, going to be in NYC next month (May 19-22). Don't really want to thrift, but would love to have drinks sometime if anyone is up for it.
Beautiful shoes!
Thrift bros - not a thrift purchase, but could someone save me a few and tell me the maker by looking at the heel? TIA RL Garvie double monk.
This was pretty funny too http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2013/05/19/snl-hermes-handbags-video/