or Connect

Posts by insp86

Quote: Originally Posted by sf_esq Thanks very much for the interest, but would want someone to be somewhat certain before buying. I'm not a retailer so would prefer not to do the back and forth. Typically, one can figure out if they fit by comparing measurements or they know their size in a particular shoe. As mentioned, these are a pretty true to size 8D, but the measurements are the best indicator. Thanks again. I totally understand, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by sf_esq Do you wear a 7.5E US? These are pretty true to size, but may fit a wider 7.5. I recommend checking the measurements of some dress shoes that fit you and comparing to the measurements of these provided above. Feel free to pm too if you prefer. Thank you. I've got a pair of shoes which fit well in front of me. Those measurements are really close, but it is hard to really know (how much is the tape measure...
This one is temping, though I sorta hate buying shoes online.... I wear an 8E Allen Edmonds though I think they might be a touch big and I really should be wearing 7.5's. If I paid shipping both ways, would you give me my money back if they didn't fit? I know that's not standard, but you've dropped the price a couple times....
Which TM Lewin slim fit shirts do you guys recommend? Seems like some fun British-looking options...
Good stuff thanks. Someone can vouch for Tobi's return policy? My comment about driving long distances was mostly a joke.... I didn't see APC the last time I was at the Domain, but that was a couple months ago. I don't believe Factory People is still around. Any other Austin premium denim places worth checking out, even if they don't carry APC?
Hey- I'm thinking about getting a pair of APC NS's but would love to try on a few pairs. The way they're vanity sized plus the stretching makes me think buying them based on measurements would be unwise. Is there anywhere I can try on a pair? How about Dallas? San Antonio? West of the Mississippi but East of Las Vegas? Thanks!
How do these fit width wise? I wear an 8-E AE Park Ave.
Wow... this might be even better! Quote: Originally Posted by indy116 Check out http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html - music is provided complete with chimes telling you when to speed up or slow down.
Hey- I hope all is well. I'm kinda stuck and I need some gear advice. I'm trying to do the linked plan to turn myself into a runner. Basically it involves intervals of running and walking, building up from an even split to full 30 minute runs. The problem is I need a good timepiece which beeps (or better yet vibrates) when it is time for me to switch from walking to running. Some of the sequences are pretty complicated, but even just two alternating sequences (1...
Talk me into buying it! I'm looking for a sports jacket I can wear to the office or to social events. It needs to be versatile, but formal enough to not stand out. Really I should just get a blue wool sports jacket and be done with it, but the idea of owning an Oxxford is quite appealing!