or Connect

Posts by insp86

Fantastic! Let me know if you have any problems. Edit: And I love how "a lot left" probably means 4 or 5 pairs. So badass. Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro I guess there is a lot of 31's left. If your card went thru you are good. We have yet to see a double charge and If so you will be refunded. I am excited for the contest!
So I just pre-ordered a 31 online without any trouble, does that mean I got a pair? It seems like these are flying off the shelves (as expected).... They're being sent to my work address, I don't want to miss opening these the moment they arrive!
Certainly interested...
I know I should search... but the threads are unruly. Three super, super quick questions. If I'm in Budapest for one day packing, can I have shoes made and sent to my final location? What is the price range on a standard made to measure Vass oxford? What is the price for RTW options at the store? Thanks! Quote: Originally Posted by theteacher London - the selection is endless and the pound is cheap Vienna - Great selection of craftsman and...
I'm interested, but can you get the other pictures to work?
Off topic post: White Denim is an incredibly badass band out of Austin. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between...
Hit me back via PM?
$130 shipped? I'm interested in the indigo...
If you're really cynical... there's a pretty solid market for giftcards on ebay.
As expected, very perceptive. I totally agree. Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan My only major complaint is that everything from J. Crew has some indescribable J. Crew glaze all over it--like the stuff at Banana Republic or Benetton. In the case of J. Crew, I think it has to do with the slightly washed out, muted colors. When I say 'slightly', I mean barely perceptible at times, but the effect is very tangible when you put together multiple pieces....