or Connect

Posts by m03

Check the date of the OP. Perhaps it would have been better to start a new thread rather than replying on one that's 5 years old.
Umami Burger: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=umami+burger&ll=34.059077,-118.344855&spn=0.018435,0.033023&fb=1&gl=us&t=h&z=16&iwloc=BSpecifically, their Truffle Burger.
Quote: Originally Posted by laphroaig Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenTribe Can we restrict our criticisms to the realm of reality please? I've never seen 7FAM jeans with a price tag over $295. I guarantee they've never sold jeans for more than 400, and AFAIK none even over 300, whereas Rock & Republic and True Religion price jeans up to the low 400s. Quote: Originally Posted by plei89 And I own about 50...
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches you should take out the paper and unfold it, maybe there is a surprise in store for you. Yes, perhaps it is candy. Mmmm, delicious restroom confections. Alternately, I'm voting that it's either meant to dissuade people from using it (clean-freak behavior, or a chronic-masturbator's way of having a private area at the ready), or perhaps the door is loose and the person is using it to secure the door from...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby Poor in your country is not the same as poor in the whole world. Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip Live today as a poor person (I'll allow you to define poor)
I just booked a flight back to my hometown (two weeks away). First time going back in five years, so I'm pretty jazzed. Also picked up a blazer last night that fits perfectly and looks great.
Quote: Originally Posted by shibbel I'd want to be a man of great power 500 years ago, if it's anything like the various HBO series' lead me to believe, I'd be able to lay around all day drinking, and fucking. Oh wait, that's what poor people these days do anyway. +1. I have a couple of friends from long ago who never did anything with their lives, don't have jobs or stable income sources, avoided responsibility as much as possible, and yet...