or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

I'M thinking of switching to Maurras, much better fascist social design and I hear he's been acquired by the FN, stocks are about to go up.
The point is that Beckam has an incredibly rare physique and is not the right example to watch for if 99,999999% of SLP clients or even humans in general, want to see how the garments fit. Your comment was dumb but then SLP threads are moron-magnets.
Well I use this thread for fashion and related discussions not french philosophy.ps: don't like 18th century french philosophers, too humanist, too enlightenment for me.
Can we stop talking about audiophile bullshit and fucking Apple? Start a separate thread please. This also goes for lifting, coffee etc bullshit. I hate all your hobbies!!
Please follow this retarded advice so you end up thinking jeans will fit you like a pro athlete whose legs are about as big as his waist. That's like thinking everything fits like shit because you've seen it on Kanye West and his body is some sort of off-putting weird square.
Another old brand that makes luggage? Belongs to Arnault (like LVMH) but not the LVMH group. Basically owning any fucking luggage brand that says old french luxury so you always end up buying from the dude.
This doesn't mean much, these companies aren't as venerable as their names, they reinvented thmselves several times, changed hands, etc. To me they're just a bunch of modern, business-minded companies that bought old artisan businesses to use the name and it's recognition but didn't keep anything else (Gucci is the same), they might as well sell industrial equipment.
I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. A few kids instagrammed into buying SLP jeans isn't some sort of economic/social/whatever elite cause they found some money to get them. Please.
Wait, WTF is going on here?
Made for the same clientele as designer axes.