or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Hardly wear the dunks, moment has somewhat passed, no? I mean maybe it'll get uncool enough that wearing them is fun again.note: designer sneakers are kinda dead imho.
I never wear shorts even in the desert. Not really a problem. I was in thailand at the end of may and it was quite humid though...
Jacket: Margiela Shirt: Vintage Slacks: Peir Wu Sneakers: Muji
Shirt is fine, you could even wear a size larger I think, well not too sure if you tuck. Recent Margiela fabrics have been really good, the suiting is better than it was a few yrs ago.
An image that didn't require any media skill to portray considering the out of touch foot in fat cat mouth qualities Romney displayed.
The stated goal of the brand was to design basics for the average guy even though the staff is made of hardcore fashion people. I don't wear it but if you need a nice pair of slacks or a sweater it is ok.
Jacket: Porto Moro (vintage) Sweatshirt: Margiela Polo: Uniqlo Jeans: Margiela Shoes: Muji
Nope, an appeal to authority is when instead of explaining your argument you say "famous doctor X says cancer is caused by drinking petrol, so ti is true." Maybe famous doctor is full of shit, maybe not. We'd need to see some detail of his argument and have a convo about it.Note: I'm not an idiot, I am aware that your studies probably make you more qualified to form opinions on medicine as a social field than say the average person or a doctor.
You know you're in trouble when a lawyer calls someone else trash.