or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Some asshole removed my "fuuma was here" comment from the spreadsheet
Carpets are just hated nowadays, it works as a time capsule and it makes sense to keep a landmark that way.
Dear chap, you just don't have the swag (as those born in more unfortunate circumstances like to say) to carry these beauties.Note: I saved the file as "NBAsshole"
Woah, pocketbro is awesome, all his pics should be titled "date-raping you in timeless style"
I was merely giving some context, it's not like you had a sample of 4 random people and it matters.
Well I care about the large issues, not the technical and design aspects of ads so it works for me. I don't know if it works completely but I probably don't leave much of a trace when it comes to being tracked due to some measures I took and a variety of other factors. On the other hand I post uncensored pics of myself on public forums.
I can read articles about that (and I do, I care about the big data picture,not the latest design on what they want me to click on), I can't deal with being bombarded by ads though so adblock and other anti-tracking plugins do come in handy.
Proust is a major topic in literary research, let's not get too carried away by one guy with an ax to grind.