or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Wut? Asians usually have shorter limbs to body ratio AFAIK and they're also shorter on average. It's not like I'm a 6'10 scandi looking down on that so chill. Now everything can be pulled off going "against body type" but you hafta know what you're doing.
Balenciaga looks cool if the girl is tall with long legs (i.e. usually not asian), rick will look great on her.
Hey! (ok sweden but similar climate)
Honestly they're fine unless the pants are really tight, the shaft is soft enough that it folds nicely. I'm selling mine but prob not your size (40).
The women's is now nerdy whimsical and sorta nice looking.
Is there honestly much of a difference? Is it artisanal if the work is separated through "jobbers" (like many bespoke english shoes) instead of being done on-site by different people. Still no single old man making your shoes/jacket/etc
I've had him on ignore for yrs, didn't know he was still around. Isn't he some white expat ├╝bermensch appreciator of azn beauty or something of the sort?
The people contributing to the thread make it what it is, considering there is a core of like 5 I'm sure anyone could easily change the vibe.