or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

It is a rejection of the two "governance" parties in favour of two aspects of the protest vote so yeah, shitty way to present it.Note that the Presidential function is largely ceremonial in Austria.
Florida live action swordfighter anime-cushion fucking Trump fan. Wow. I think Florida is actually the most offensive element of that impressive list...
Average size of behind favoured by males? I love how the "IQ and blacks knowwhatImean, I'm so courageous I've talked about it teehee!" dudes are coming out of the woodwork once again. They basically get a little erection everytime they get to do that.
Academics (in the humanities and ss-lol) tend to be less rabidly pro-Israel than US general pop and especially the US government, ok. Moving from this to "the leftist academic elites are blatantly anti-Semitic" is bullshit. Your impossible to follow standards of an even mobilization for every cause according to purely analytical objective criteria has thankfully not be followed when it was time to act in South Africa, yes it would be nice if more people were mobilized to...
Shuddup you drunk redneck. He changed his post but even the new one implies that "the left" will want to tar Trump with antisemitism without bringing attention to their own. Anyway I agree with you so the discussion is moot. I'm in SE asia and saw some nice Swastika tank tops, if anyone wants something cute to wear this summer PM me...ps: Do you get more business from the aryan fist or the aryan hand? I seem to remember one of your former client murdered a member of the...
LOLOLL. This does not exist, especially in the USA. TBH antisemitism itself is hardly a problem in the US. Sure Trump will get some of the out there guys who read the protocol of Zion, won't push them away, acting like a caricature of the Republican establishment, who wouldn't go that far but take some measures fo preserve the big tent. Even that cretin is still not an antisemite, he's too busy working on racism that can really get the american electorate going.note: you...
His whole life is a failed IQ test.
Other countries do end up with two "government parties" (those that alternate power) and several contest/opposition parties. Not a true plurality of parties taking power.
Dude: the INCREASE is due to regional instability/conflicts. Migrants are not a new thing and these stats don't contradict that. I'm really not sure what kind of point you're trying to make. This article isn't bad as far as charting the different origins/reasons. You need to parse numbers not just use them as raw data, I know this is hard in the age of internet where interpretation is not needed anymore but hey... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911 top...
Libyan crisis started in 2011, another war like Syria...