or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Except looking like the people you are policing doesn't imply having the same political opinions and screening people because of their political opinions is verboten. We could also question the idea that scientists are libruls etcetc.
Can we compromise and make you an honourary rich white?
There's customer info trading/selling/buying platforms where they (all these assholes companies we should burn to the ground) consolidate (say with additional online info or real world info) so I wouldn't say that. Americans are particularly targeted and you're basically at 1984 level now.Of course with the level of opacity, law skirting and the lack of proper legal cadre things aren't rosy.Fun stuff like...
Google sells ads on one side and your personal info on the other. Otherwise their ad selling would be almost valueless. The whole company is just one big threat to privacy. I'm sure their phones are made to the highest ethical standards...
Google makes phones? What do they call it, the data-collection fuck your privacy device?
Anything but Apple? Phones are exceptional/luxury products is stupid. Find a cheap deal and get that, so many phones do the same shit anyway. If I was more motivated about transfer I'd get some chinese company phone next time, not some tax evader's white bullshit generic design dream.
Just call her Nike/Niké (of Samothrace), that's where the shoe company name comes from, she also inspired the Rolls Royce emblem.
For wojt and suited (who say cultural Marxism is a thing).
In reality I like polacks way more than anglo-saxons...
Trump isn't going to be president anyway. He can be the weak tyran of a Trumptv.