or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Did they have some special dress code? Cause you're wearing a suit, no tie and some boots.
Yeah I posted it for the pants, dislike shoes and would have liked something else beside a tee. Coat is nice too.
@Jet is also have a Norse project tee I like but it is heavier cotton, maybe you want something lighter. Fashion price are bullshit, they do not only outpace inflation, they outpace other luxury categories. If you look at old Lanvin it was expensive but at least they used high quality custom fabrics and buttons. Now it's just some average cotton dress shirt with a lame print and $850 slp price tag or whatever.
Dunno,I usually like the ones they have in Asia, depends on the batch though.
Had salted snails and fried frog yesterday, go Vietnam!
I just buy Uniqlo crew neck white tees one size up and they look fine. I don't like designer tees but those LA tees might be something you can check out in person.
"Allowed"!!?? I don't get jobs where people don't chose what to wear according to (obvious) social standards and need some rule book. Well outside of say places where you need specific equipment like a factory.
Yeah.
Yeah mine is brushed wool, very easy to wear and falls at belt line. I had to get it reweaved because of an enormous cigarette burn I got from a random at a party.