or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Nononononono. Get a real bathrobe or rustic sweater with belt but don't go for ugly hybrids. You'll note that didn't even dare have a cracker wear the first item due to the obvious aesthetic carcrash.
No gothlite sneaker boots, yuck!
Orientalist silk robes can only be worn by certain kinds of people, I doubt you're one of them and it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Do not buy.
no, maybe peeking out under a jacket but then you can't remove your jacket. I guess I'd be ok with a shirt that colour worn with navy pants.
Very easy to wear (dunno about this specific item), go for it. Don't layer too much it messes the airy feeling you get from wearing these.
Standing, this should be a poal.
Wearing an Etro suit I had for years, cuts have changed so much since that I feel like I'm wearing a potato sack (jacket much longer and relaxed and pants relatively wide compared to what we wear now + it is three buttons), I went full retard and wore a silk Versace tie with it.
Made by friend of a friend of mine, he sent it to me because we were discussing how ridiculous some films/promos can be and talking about swedish girls clichés. Don't be too amazed, nothing special....You're supposed to laugh at how corny it is.