or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

It's hard to separate the different strands of IG fascination, from "visual info/keeping up with a particular topic" to fascination and going through taskrabitting your life to people dedicated to "cool living" or whatever. Amusingly enough, mine is apparently less "pretentious/flashy/look at my lifestyle" than my actual life, a feedback that I found quite flattering (or is it?).
Wear boots and tone down the dressy elements. Don't look like some dad who lost his slacks and had to borrow jeans.
Intentional renaming we owe to Iammatt (can't find his alias, did he change/leave?). Let's face it if you're too lame to pick your own sofa you might as well not have any.Just googled "taskrabbit", great way not to follow any employment laws and make every exploited person into some sort of entrepreneur of their own dissolving quality of life.
What if that someone is "yelp", an interior desecrator and some stylist who "knows the dress codes of every company in the valley"? Are you cool yet?
Well gotta pay for all these Rafales bought for 5.6 billion USD.
This is a dumb service for Silicon valley people who say things like "time is money" and don't have an once of aesthetic sense but were told by the internet that it is important to dress well so they wanna buy into that. They're doing the same thing with food and wine, having eaten at three starred Michelin restaurants but not being able to know what is good food without an online guide. I'm preparing an IPO so we buy the company, get the location of these assholes and...
Fucking drunk driving laws are absurd, limit is so low as to be a disgrace. I don't really drive much so it doesn't affect me personally but fuck this shit.
By Iceland no less. Now if the Poles could beatup Portugal and France keeps winning it'll be fun time.
Yeah those jackets would have been much nicer if only the fabric had been weird, cut+fabric is just too much.
#disruption #yawn