or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Woah, fit pic. It looks really great in green.
Tight pants= no break or cropFull pants: break!!
I have one of those (maybe not same brand), very practical and nice looking, makes the whole place look very technical instead of messy. I guess this is why people dig that Tesla battery.
???
I'd like it in an apt a little bit eclectic than what you're planning to have, really hate it in a all-modern, all the time concept. It is not that comfy IMHO but it's not like I sat in one for long so YMMV.
Apartment seems pretty chill right now. I'd remove the tv if it isn't in use, add some plants (I like what you have) and switch the rug to something more colourful/inviting. I agree cabinets would be cooler in another room but if they're family heirloom and you have no other space to put them keep them where they are. I don't understand why you'd want more storage like in the photo of the apt you posted since the cabinets are a constant.
Yeah it is less hippie-ish and flashy. I'm wearing one of those light beige linen real ones right now and I look like a total 70s rocker.
Band collar but mine is a light poplin with back darts like a DH shirt and some embroidery in white on white, hidden placket. Also got a grey one with discrete leather collar and cuffs. The open neck one is big regionally but I don't see it as typically Moroccan.
Finally found some great looking Moroccan shirts (currently in Marrakech), so happy after years of looking for "designer but local craft" version. Ordered two bespoke from Karim Tassi, they look like shit on the website but are really great in person. He also makes some kickass hand-made Moroccan capes for men and women, very pricey though.
Are you insane?