or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

I'll pay the same sum if someone shuts up distorbiant for good, let's make the pain stop. PM for terms of "removal" contract.
Buildings in Seoul tend to be ugly due to the fast development, doesn't mean much. Did you think he was going to operate a 50,000 meters chicken emporium?
Woah a slightly shiny DB black jacket, you really need another one! Only buy to replace if you like it better than what you have...
They'll go well with beige chinos and your FBI badge.
Don't buy those trainers...
Herm├Ęs man ftw I think you should wear full Versace getup, don't be shy.
There should be a tag inside with "slim fit" and "regular fit" as options and one of the boxes checked.
Are the MMM jeans the slim fit in relatively lightweight denim? I think I have the same in a greyish brown, might get a pair in your colour.
I have really old ones and they were a full size big, AFAIK. Don't remember the year but maybe 2007?
Hey! Alpha is very 80s skin, maybe you needed a more fashion one. I personally don't like MA-1 that are too soft (not enough filling) so that's my pet peeve. Sometimes it is by labels that want to slim everything (slim suits, slim jeans etc.) and it sucks. APC usually have nice basics, better to get at discount though, prices have risen a lot.