or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

1) German statistics I posted earlier didn't show ME refugees had a greater propension to commit crimes. I seem to remember your fellow eastern Europeans being much more likely to fuck shit up which doesn't surprise me due to your cultural inferiority.2) With that being said there have been cases of downplaying events and statistics which is indeed deplorable (not sure I'd say the German police is doing as much as possible to hide these facts though). This quote I already...
Well starting with the New Right (Nouvelle Droite whose main thinker was/is Alain de Benoist) in France racism has gone from being universal and biological (let's compare all races and tadam!, whites are superior and so on and so forth) to differential, cultural (all cultures are worthy but incompatible so get these fuckers out of OUR white Judeo-Christian country), the latter discourse is often accompanied by a nostalgic litany about the disappearance of all those...
It is vegans + people who practice semi-seriously (say meat once a week) + people who want "a healthy meal" + poor souls having to accompany said people. That's a lot of people in some urban communities in the USA.Never forget that it only takes one vegan vermin to fuckup a perfectly good plan for a sweetbread meal.
Shuddup dumb Polak , no one cares what you think. There is more cogent analysis (not in mainstream media mind you but by academics) being done on "Islamic terrorism" because it is the newsworthy/discussed one right now. On the other hand any other group can basically do anything and be seen as "an exception/unbalanced/etc.". When your men's right friend killed people in California he was just a nutcase and I'm sure you were the first one to say it wasn't your community or...
Oh please, once again, see my post about lone wolves and how many of them are using a thin veneer of "radicalism" as a way to go out in a blaze of pretend-glory. You also must know that police should have a greater burden to decide this was "Islamic terrorism" then some random moron on the internet, which is why they tend to wait.
FB is basically a spying machine selling brain availability (i.e. eyes) and gathering/trading/consolidating customer info (big data=fuck). Sure their automated (or not automated but retarded) censoring tool seems bogus but that is the least of the problems they create for society.
He has Iggy's haircut...
Raf fishtails are, as a rule, pretty light and not that nice TBH.
I wouldn't know about who is leading the way, to be honest it is the general state of affairs to have legislation against hate speech, I think Americans basically add that it has to create immediate danger or something of the sort ("hey guys, go kill these black people over there, quick!"). Canada's HRC was criticized a couple yrs ago for something that they've since changed but maybe you're talking about something else. Right now most people complaining about free speech...
More complicated than that but "free speech" as americans see it (still restricted, as you know) doesn't exist in that form in most (all?) the rest of the Western world. It is especially true for anything that may evoke a recent past we all know about...Note: "incitation à la haine raciale" is literally translated as "inciting racial hatred" but the term "hate speech" would be a better translation. He was basically sued and lost, we're not talking about a fine here (like a...