or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

I'm also pretty big on Michéa.
It is about people in this thread."Chatelet is well-known in France for his political pamphlet Vivre et penser comme des Porcs, De l'incitation à l'envie et à l'ennui dans les démocraties-marchés, Exils[4] (To Live and Think Like Pigs, Envy and boredom in market- economy democracies) which was published in 1998. Vivre et penser comme des Porcs was a polemical essay in which he denounced liberalism which according to him its effectiveness relied on a triple alliance between...
I pretty much follow the same procedure, I am not going to restaurants to talk about MY RIGHTS AND BLABLABLA SERVE ME. I just give tips 15-20% on a constant basis when in North America. I also tip third world workers cleaning my room or taking care of other stuff as a matter of principle and not as a calculation of how much they suck me for tip. I'd love tip to be included in the bill everywhere by law (say 15%). "Serving" the entitled assholes of today is already enough...
That is what I use and my place is not cold at all. Concrete allows individual elements of decor to really make an impact so I really don't see how un-homey that is, unless your furniture/stuff sucks.
I have some ten year old leather soled shoes so, yeah, some people do resole.
He hates the look of them because he has spent hours dipping them cause he does not trust anyone else.
To be fair CCP has so many employees, including technicians, that suiting is made in part or sometimes nearly in whole by people directly working under Carol, sort of weird and not commercially viable exception. Latex dipping though is entirely done by Carol himself cause he thinks others don't have the right touch, he hates the sight of those shoes.note: I'm posting this from a safari lodge, I'm like the guy looking at sf on his phone at the imaginary...
I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of that. Amusingly enough his parents were Trotskyists and his half-brother is a leftist journalist specializing in world affairs.
Guetta is a big client of l'Éclaireur.