or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

See that's the problem when visiting a lot of american cities: the best "ethnic" food is to be found in nthe suburbs. LA is a special case cause it's just a huge collection of suburbs...
Why would that moron be right about anything? I can't identify any Rihanna (or is it Beyoncé, not sure which is which) or (recent) Beck songs but who cares which pop crap is pushed through industry clout and judges whims this year?
Shut the fuck up you fucking nerds.
You're different: you just paid $800 for unlimited complaints and you're milking it for all it is worth.
All I am saying is that when you have those kind of problems, they usually value continuing fucking you over slowly so they want to avoid giving robbing you of that insignificant amount and thus making you pissed off enough to to go another shylock. They'll have your back.Otherwise, well, jackets are being made, so will yours. Will probably take some time.
I'd tell you about it but then I'd be taken off the mailing list.
The ambiguity to be found in the quote seen above is that Gibson's writing is obviously very much concerned with the arcane details of various technological and fashion products, many (most?) of them having a military lineage, from encryption devices, to vintage navy deck shoes repros. As a writer he is obviously a terminal gear queer and this can even be said about William Gibson the real world person (tm).
Indeed, it is interesting to note that Acronym's two founders were consulted for the writing of Zero history.
“Our best analyst thinks it's not a tactical design. Something for mall ninjas....Young men who dress to feel they'll be mistaken for having special capability. A species of cosplay, really. Endemic. Lots of boys are playing soldier now. The men who run the world aren't, and neither are the boys most effectively bent on running it next. Or the ones who're actually having to be soldiers, of course. But many of the rest have gone gear-queer, to one extent or another.”―...