or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Can Crompton's (store?) rely on that or is that just one image among the many you're seeing or one commenter in a large group? I mean if you're gonna be an influence you've gotta correlated with sales, as far as paying you for pr is concerned. Otherwise, nice, you predicted the comeback of Breton sweaters or whatever.
With the millions of image posts elsewhere can we def say someone is having a real influence on your decisions? Like a source has something going on regarding your buying choices?
I'm just too bored/old for pop culture at large so I see it in random increments. These things are transmitted though, my mom learned about reality tv a few yrs ago (like 4) but she never saw any before saying it was revolting(loliloll). Def doesn't make me cool in that way, however I know a bunch of fashion people who care and I'm not sure they're even that influenced by Instagram or celebrities or whatever, referencing Maria Carey in 2016 doesn't make you buy something....
I don't think I know anyone like that, either they wore it before or they don't care and wear 10 y/o Gap or whatever (not trying to act cool, I'm not sure I'd mind if they did, who cares if Kanye was an influence on your pants). I did go to Kardashian's favourite Parisian restaurant once but I'm not sure how she gets through the door with her backside, the place is really small and cramped...Note that fashion is a very strange industry because professional writers...
What did he do exactly? Maybe some uber-celebrity can influence some people (is it worth the cost?) but when someone looks at the 200,000 follower hot girl on the internet they might just like her tight sportswear shots or think she's a bitch. Most people don't spend much time pondering each image in a sea of images. The idea that signs have surpassed commentary is quite naive, the sea of signs merely helped commentaries get more relevant, in politics just like in fashion....
More of a continuum from the post-couture era to now I'd say., def some elitism but not always of the rich and famous kind. LA doesn't count, it has always been that way I guess...Also Raf was in Antwerp and Paris, different scene. Paris in the 80s was all dog shit and graffiti.
Not too sure what the article about but everyone can pipeline my long lead. The writing is unacceptable.TBH I never made the correlation between people who get "eyes" on instagram and consumer buying said bullshit product . I thus believe "influencer" based marketing strategies are basically wishful thinking from pr people who'd rather party with hot, well known baskets of deplorables at some branded event than do actual analysis and boring marketing stuff and actually...
Don't forget that the "in" people in fashion years ago weren't necessarily elite as much as they were a sort of fashion subculture, there wasn't as much money, consolidation and management people and, while we're not talking about punk,we're still discussing some weird people with niche taste along with the regular society pages assholes. Being some gay dude with a devouring passion for fashion wearing a third vintage finds, a third your own clothes and a third designer...
Farage was and is a sack of shit. What else do you need to know?
Americans have such huge portions it is no joke.