Posts by Fuuma

They're white boots, you put them on your feet. To pull them off you unzip first, then you pull the boots.
I think I posted a fit with a Craig Green parka.
Their first single was supposed to be titled "5 counter-intuitive interview tips to nail that dream job!".
They are tee shirts, deal with it or get new tee shirts. If you,re too fussy you'll get bad fashion karma and start looking like the fussy fashion person that you are.
Jacket is almost black, maybe wear something else than super light suede? Get some white or dirty white boots.Signed: the fuck all those light suede + dark leather combos brigade. Visit my website at www.FatLS+DLCB.comHonestly this is over, the future is light blue straight leg jeans + black boots. @Synthese even made me realize it is a cowboy thing, I mean you love America right? Tom Ford recently made a movie and there are some evil rednecks in it (the perfume ad version...
My mom wears all three of these things. I used to wear dress shirts with sweater vests and corduroy or wool slacks when I was a wee lad or stuff like this sailor outfit. I also had my navy suiting phase when I was around 10 and my fila hi-tops right after that.
I'm an editor and curator of my personal style. I got the job when I fired the previous E&C (my mother) for thinking punk band tees weren't #classy #respectable enough. That was years ago and I've been ruling the field with an iron fist ever since. Is has been said that I'm the best E&C Fuuma (tm) has ever employed.I mean THIS just didn't cut it with the ladies:
The ravages Complex and their GQ forefathers have had on discussing fashion, "upgrading your coat game", shut the fuck up! I guess racist cultural theorists are right: rap music is having a deleterious cultural effect, they just cannot see that it is on middle-class young white men* as everyone else deals with it quite normally. *In the sense that they developed that swagswag coat game bullshit in the pages of all these men's mags, online and off.
I don't see how it makes it "a big city". Chicago is a big city but Vancouver has less population than Denver or El Paso.
There used to be some really good standout when I followed it but it was years ago. I own a bunch of suits/ties/menswear shoes etc. so I also know this stuff, I just find the dandy part not that cool. GQCool :'(