or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Secret ingredient: blood of goy babies...I only eat bagels in NYC and Montréal, the rest are just not that great. Tourists line up to eat Paris bagels like that shit is edible. There's supposedly some book listing the greatest bagel places and some are in pretty remote places, I am skeptical.
I'd wear actual service boots or say an old jacket but not insignias or identifying stuff, that's just me though, not trying to make it a universal thing. I'd also wear a bleu de travail but not with a name tag/factory identification/etc., same principle.Now the only military thing I wear is an old F2, I'm not much of a gear queer and people in full anime military cosplay make me a little bit uncomfortable although I like it in pictures:
Your pictures are unacceptable, you're not René Burri or Paolo Roversi, stop this blurry shit
San Francisco is a wanna be city so it fits.
How lobster got fancy http://www.psmag.com/business-economics/how-lobster-got-fancy-59440
Architects will wear turtlenecks and interior decorators something funky. Both will think you're a boorish cunt and aim for your wallet with glee. They might help you find stuff you hadn't thought about so YMMV.Most archis I know have taste so narrow and specific they couldn't help you pick something (everything sucks except these three things you see) but they don't help people re-do their interiors.Does foo have a nice twee basket filled with marble eggs, maybe he needs...
http://www.europe-consommateurs.eu/en/consumer-topics/buying-of-goods-and-services/sales-period-in-europe/Britain does not have a set sales period.
Don't conflate pre-sales and sample sales though. All it means is that SLP/MMM/Balmain/whatever will soon have sales and invite their good clients before everyone is informed (so before the official, fixed by law, sales period). If you're a walk-in they might like you and give you access anyway. It is at most 40%, more would be illegal. Unless you mean american sales...
I have a Vincent Van Gogh kokeshi doll at home, once of the only cutesy object I leave hanging around. Yes it is cutesy hipster semi-kitsch.