or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

My pants are really sharp and cut too short and I'm wearing a zebra cap with my lego sandals. I AM A EDGY NONCOMFORMIST!!!!!! And so is like Justin Bieber and his drop crotch shit or OH DAMN
Is being an edgy noncomformist (whatever that is) a matter of pants anyway?
So it turned into San Francisco?
It's pretty mind-boggling to see someone named Adorno using a Zizek avatar ask these questions...
That's because your mother is a whore.More seriously do not quote images right above your post, everyone will understand anyway.
There are several designers offering variations on that theme, or at least relatively light long jackets that border on that. Not really compatible with CM wear if you ask me, like most interesting looks you have to go full retard for it to work. Ah well there are some Corthays in the first pic and Vass boots in the last...Balenciaga long cotton jacket:Ann Demeulemeester (x2):
Dalrymple thinks exactly that, he's a conservative pundits anyway not an arbiter of taste, he just wants to see symptoms of western decadence.
If you look at current ways of dressing and, more specifically, high-end shops in Amsterdam (as per the article) and all you see is an ocean of sloppy distressing then you have absolutely no ability to naviguate the different styles, the grey sludge isn't on people's back but in your ignorant mind.It might be worth mentioning that the author also has an agenda as he is a conservative crusader lamenting the current state of western culture.
Serving no purpose whatsoever, he's not using specialized language to convey more directly complex concepts that would require long explanations (think certain philosophical terms) or even to achieve some sort aesthetic objective, he's just showing off in the lamest way. Orwell must be turning in his grave.
Dalrymple is a racist, classist cunt. He's the kind of idiot who thinks people make culture but then proceed to tell us individual choices not culture make people.