or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Drugs testing are evil and should be illegal in the vast majority of cases but I'm assuming she's just trying to drive that point home.
Honestly it doesn't seem to be Islamic terrorism (new info might surface so that's not a given), just current event colouring a pretty classic case of American mass shooting. People that tried to draw parallels with the Paris attack appear to have been wrong.
The weakness of orthodox Marxist analysis is precisely this insistence on the superstructure being merely a consequence of the infrastructure.Back to capitalism, I'm pretty certain even some pretty pro-market conservatives are horrified at the switch from producer to consumer as the central definition of citizens of market democracies.
So let's say I'm defending someone who (allegedly) gay-bashed 3 people I could, in theory, avoid having a known gay judge without needing to justify it by some other factor than said judge being gay?
Now that I think of it I was referring to the US system and its campaigning and money spending so one can exist without the other, German judges don't have to go through an election process and obtain financing, going as far as the profession being a separate career path with lifetime nomination (I think) thus existing at an extreme from USA judges but you pay lawyers in Germany like in most countries.
btw I speak english with a furriner accent.
Considering our ability to pay lawyers is, all things being equal, a major factor in the end result I'd say this wasn't something we needed to become comfortable with but a design element.
In other words you're saying this is similar to all those jury choosing strategies lawyers employ and part of the judicial game?
Isn't the problem more profund and having to do with some judicial positions needing campaigning and thus campaign money? I'd worry about that if I was you...