Posts by Fuuma

I'm pretty sure posters understand that my comments are to be taken with a shaker of salt and that I'm not about to go all nazi and present actual immutable pieces of dressing advice as that would be bullshit. You can do anything, you just need to pull it off but that final judgment is always deferred.
This is a good dirty douchebag look (in a very good way), maybe switch the cardigan for an army jacket or whatever like this very nicely styled dbag (loved the outfits in this movie):
What I'm doing or wearing leather pants with a hoodie?
I dunno, it hasn't mainstreamed and is more a part of endearingly nerdy gear queer subcultures so it is ok. It evokes as much virility and menace as a pink barbie lunchbox so I'm not even angry at any posturing.
This is fine especially if you're like a hip scandi graphic designer (they don't actually dress like this).
Your photos really suck but coat colours appear to be A+woulddobusinesswithagaingreat
Like mid to pale grey with this tone of red, which Margiela happens to use quite often for sweaters.
I like this if you look unhealthy, depressed and British. Kinda like Thom Yorke. Otherwise there could be some sort of clubbing as an older guy in Ibiza wearing designer gear vibe that is really eeewww
I wish you were wearing a pair of overalls.
See guys, rickdad here is looking fine (I think, small pic). Make sure you never wear anything footwear you have to tuck your pants in and you'll be golden.