or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Air Canada is awful, which means it will be about twice as nice as any US company.
He apparently designed shoes for CdG so they have had a relatively long relationship.
Huh, Jet is a fuumanabe? More like a fuumanimal or fuumamluke, you're acting weird, have you been smoking fuumarijuana
I use a White Mountaineering cape as a throw (and cape).
Show you're a go-getter, wear some Vargcore: Viking helmet, chainmail, nazi regalia and greatsword.
I use MMM dust covers when traveling.
warning: wild guesses to follow!Aero looks cool on someone 48-52 but doesn't seem to scale back so well for a 44 or 46 (someone my built). I kinda want a new rider and would maybe look at aero or SLP (although I think the label is wack I like some pieces and they fit me really well) but haven't made up my mind on what I want, it may take me a few months (+ I already have 4 nice leathers).
Boy London, brand for 80s club kids, had a recent revival and they made new jawnz. I know fashun people who used to collect the vintage pieces but now that it is worn by a bunch of no-style they are mad and left that particular interest behind.
Margiela fur coat (women's).