or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

I just updated my insta pro profile, I am now: actor, model, muse, photographer, dj, artist, visual storyteller and mind-blogger.
Sure, they're just bringing attention to the process using wikileaks emails and adding that maybe it would be important for the left-wing of the party to also focus on winning that one.MedWed is off his rocker, you can safely ignore anything he says as the ramblings of a madman.
Unlike the very reasonable Goldman exec (Rubin) who got his friends out of trouble and is a paragon of ethics and moderation? I hope the fanatics win.
I make a lot of these comments but if you think about it someone like @gdl203 is a watch guy and he's probably the most level-headed and polite on SF, I mean he stayed polite on the CE during the financial crisis, I'm pretty sure the dalai lama never managed that one.-artisan fan: we must lower taxes to lift all boats, it will also resolve the conflict in Iraq and make climate change disappear.-dalai lama: well don't you think that...-artisan fan: blablalahrhgghghhg lower...
This article just brought some existential questioning and has allowed me to realize that John Meyer wasn't James Franco who wasn't the asshole I saw while watching 15 mins of an awful movie called suicide squad (Jared Leto). I am not sure what I'll do with this newfound knowledge.
On three angry man faces with an out of context sentence? I'm assuming you can link to the post and I'll make sense but why did you quote this one?
Dangerous idiots: how the liberal media elite failed working-class Americans Trump supporters are not the caricatures journalists depict – and native Kansan Sarah Smarsh sets out to correct what newsrooms get wrong https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/oct/13/liberal-media-bias-working-class-americans?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other Fun extract: "When we talked, Zaitchik mentioned HBO talk-show host Bill Maher, who he pointed out “basically makes eugenics-level arguments about...
Well the USA is the most dangerous and brutal state by far. You guys just love to deploy your new tech and kill a lot of people. That you're doing it in a civilized/yay human rights way really doesn't do much for all the dead people...Of course that's a general statement of consequences and I strongly disagree with Alan on the specifics of neo-cons -was the philosophy ever that important in Bush II gov? I believe it has been greatly overstated a little bit like the Shia...
I think we had this convo before and the idea is quite banal anyway so I don't think you'll be surprised by what I'm about to say. It bears reminding that Anglo-Saxon Canadians have had difficulty defining themselves outside of the label "not-American" so it can lead to a very naive attempt at separating themselves from the specifics (i.e. the manners and manifestation of Anglo-Saxon culture in the USA) of a culture with which they share a general structure (Anglo-Saxon...