Posts by Fuuma

There used to be some really good standout when I followed it but it was years ago. I own a bunch of suits/ties/menswear shoes etc. so I also know this stuff, I just find the dandy part not that cool. GQCool :'(
Would totally work as a skirt though, looks weird as a cape with your outfit. BAD CAPE!
Well it consists in terse, funny and sometimes mean comments usually having to do with an overall impression building on a cultural stereotype or simply suggesting a slight outfit change. Not that useful in the rational-analytical way forum culture tend to frame dressing but possibly bringing insight in a more synthetic manner.A few things:Bags annoy me right now, but hey I own bags too and sometimes carry them.I called shoreman old a few times, that's because I believe...
They distribute grailed-branded condoms as part of their grailed100 or whatever sales.
Time to change your profile cause it says you live in Vancouver...
Grailed and ebay don't give you any protection, paypal does so it is irrelevant that they went outside.
http://mc1r-magazine.com/
I also miss a ton of fits, forgot to comment on my fav pot brownie eating uncle wearing a blanket as a cape to go trip in the woods. He's the kind of uncle that dates like a really cool chick his age who does geological surveys in war zones and fought the law back in the days (the law won).
I'm pretty sure posters understand that my comments are to be taken with a shaker of salt and that I'm not about to go all nazi and present actual immutable pieces of dressing advice as that would be bullshit. You can do anything, you just need to pull it off but that final judgment is always deferred.
This is a good dirty douchebag look (in a very good way), maybe switch the cardigan for an army jacket or whatever like this very nicely styled dbag (loved the outfits in this movie):