or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Cool girls wear neutral or even boy pieces (white dress shirts especially) and avoid over fashiony look, magazine editor style is blech. 70s is better than 80s. I dunno, has been stable for a few months at least. Truth is style in Paris tend toward the relatively conservative even for people working in fashion.
Sebastian remix was good.
I have this: Think of all the possibilities.
Stan Smiths everywhere.
I don't tip for coffee in america, unless I'm sitting down and they bring it to my table. Well if I go frequently I'll leave something, same for food.
You're aware you can mix it up? I have antique peasant wood furniture, old factory stools and whatnot, mid-century and contemporary designs at home.
Yeah, Monocle is the magazine incarnation of the people we are talking about. Now I don't hate them as total human beings but just this "social mask" (see Marx) they put on. On the other hand that soft-left, absolving of guilt through fine consumer bullshit thing is not only something I may despise but I real social problem that needs to be adressed. You can buy all the Starbucks you want and pay an additional dollar for a fair trade label so you effectively buy your...
I really dislike those mid-level french ripoff brands so I wouldn't know about quality but I'd tend to look at something from COS at this price point not Sandro.
I certainly doubt these people and I share the same definition of "winning" so the odds of them being "winners" in my eyes is extremely low.