or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

No, buttons aren't cool and you'll look a little bit weird with something like that in southern climates.
Can we keep the thread about the Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO? When there is an update we check it and seeing another jacket is confusing... Nice jacket.
gmai? I'm assuming it is gmail.... just helping out andrewgreg....
Dude, let me be concise, visit Iran, especially if your country is like 3 weeks old, it'll be a real shock.
I'll always pick psychoanalysis over psychology, just see it as philosophy if you don't like it as a science, I don't care.
Yeah I really like that essay and it's not like I've read a lot of DFW.This is also pertinent.http://books.google.ca/books?id=2Yj6s1sjelgC&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=Sacrificial+Mutilation+and+the+Severed+Ear+of+Vincent+Van+Gogh&source=bl&ots=hg7O_K74bM&sig=rm4V1dXJSH-UKE5VUN3P0Y4kcWM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=qxplVMm5Nuj-sAS_xIHAAw&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Sacrificial%20Mutilation%20and%20the%20Severed%20Ear%20of%20Vincent%20Van%20Gogh&f=false
You've lost me here, dunno about the gag. Here's some Jewish humour (unrelated) for you: what's a philosemite? An antisemite who loves Jews.