or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Not much horse left at this point.Here is the Fuumalicious (tm) secret to lookin' good:-I buy shoes I like and don't really think of price as correlated to anything. I either want to pay the price or not for the specific pair I'm interested in.
He appears to want to dress in some sort of casual J-crew prep style, not my thing but it's better if we suggest things that are related to his goals, like the bags that I just linked to, nice and can integrate with some dress shirt+raw jeans+desert boots aesthetics.
You will look like an absolute cretin with your briefcase and ushanka, some formality levels don't mix, briefcases are usually used with suits.Get a backpack and "business bag" from here:http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=5&Sub=21
That's a different look, no beanie.More seriously: don't dress like who you aren't, as Tsujigiri said if you're american, like american style and brands and already wear them just keep on keeping on. Remember that Paris is London-lite so rainwear is a must, a beige trench, slightly shorter than tradition dictates, is the style most commonly worn by men.
Fuuma's guide to dressing like a germanopratin douchebag: -longish hair -3 days beard -black or brown velvet jacket (Paul Smith, The Kooples) -dress shirt three buttons opened (Sandro, Melinda Gloss) -raw jeans (APC or APC or maybe APC) -brown and black suede boots or pointy shoes (Jean-Baptiste Rautureau, Zadig & Voltaire) Creepily approaching girls at café and talking about your summer in calvi is a must.
SLP calf is much more substantial than the lamb they use and I noticed less variations in leather quality from jacket to jacket, YMMV.
I never do any treatments on leather jackets but I keep thinking I should just use saphir rénovateur once a year and be done with it.
Sorry, missed your post. BTW I just got the genius idea to write a romance novel with an S&M relationship, you think women will bite for that shit?
But Margiela is structured, as you point out yourself. I don't see unstructured Italian brands helping him attain the aesthetic he's got going on now. I personally don't wear too many MMM jackets because I usually want something slightly less padded but I certainly don't like the unstructured Italian look on myself. Suiting from Thom Browne, Jil Sander and Old Helmut Lang is much closer to what I want to see than something from Barena or whatever. The whole unstructured...
Bless Musée national d'histoire naturelle cotton voile sweater