Posts by Fuuma

Manton has called me the exemplary illustration of radical leftist bourgeois disingenuous treatment of the right or something of the sort, not sure that I can contribute.
Well Manton has written extensively about nuclear threats and deterrence in published articles. I don't think his private bar exchanges with friends should be a matter of public scrutiny as the tone of the CE often has to do with experimenting with extreme/out there arguments and not about definite positions.http://www.weeklystandard.com/author/michael-anton
Don't be too naive here, indexing and searchability and the ability to recoup is way more important that the data "existing" somewhere. Let us reduce risk by a large margin and let time destroy the rest.
I'm sure we were all aware of that but there is a long way between rational understanding and rational action. I knew the chicken would come home to roost at some point but I'd really appreciate if the forum administration took energetic measures so it doesn't affect Manton more and won't affect anyone else in the future. I dunno how indexing works but nuking it now might be quite effective over the mid to long term.Let's not minimize this, I don't think the forum interest...
Guys, this article leak is a serious thing for some of us. I'm currently thinking the CE should be nuked. There are always remnants but making it harder to access the archives would solve 95% of the problem I believe. Indexation is entirely unable to follow the speed of information production so it should get lost in the flow.
Don't leave me hanging, what are they?
Cold climate and hot climate measurements, the materials selected are subject to important thermal expansion.
Not sure it will oversize well but I'm not into shortened or tight fitting coats right now so if I were you I'd give it a try if returns are possible otherwise pass.
I've watched three tabboo episodes. Art direction is neat but the whole thing is a masturbation vid by and for Tom Hardy. Most american revival tv series are about wild men stroking their dicks (this has to stop) but this takes the cake and its fucking British.