or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Just saw Brad in a vid posted by some political peeps from quebec I have on FB/that I know, my mind went WTF pretty qucikly.
Yeah, pretty much.
Find out who the boss of that dickhead and let them know what happened and how it could discourage others from applying at their firm. Be sure to mention you're planning to let other people in your field know because you wouldn't want them to run into the same situation. If you're lucky he'll be sacrified on the altar of corporate image and you can devour his still palpitating heart while other power point afficionadoes cheer you on. Or something.
Dude I was as angry as you are right now, I'm not a saint or anything. I'm just not in that situation right now so I can just say I'm not much of a sue everyone kinda guy and this appears to be one of those situations. BTW your dry cleaner may send the pieces to be dry cleaned elsewhere, maybe tell him there is a difference between a spot not going away and a jacket coming back to you with holes and some NEW stains and see what they can do. I certainly do not see them...
Honestly the "dressed up" black look goes something like this:Black leather riderwhite button up shirt, fully buttonedgrey or whatever light v-neck (depending on weather)black dress pants (cropped or slim or wide but not regular fit)white sneakers or black boots.You don't need jeans to have a good wardrobe although I mainly use black jeans and not dress pants, just personal choice.
Light wool slim dress pants but someone like Schneider or Raf.
I had Thom Browne (old suits made in the USA not the cheaper new ones) ruined by a cleaner and I certainly didn't sue, shit happens and they weren't negligent or anything. Now if they were I could understand.
Look I feel for your loss but suing dry cleaners? C'mon.
Don't be a cunt, of course they aren't liable. If they were every dry cleaner would refuse pieces worth more than $100 except some specialized ones who would charge $50/cleaning to have the right insurance and service. Just tell people you were at a bukkake and the crowd turned on you.