or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

So meme: http://mckirkland.tumblr.com/post/132219924159
Wait so am I a 1 or a 2 in the artist shirt? I'm usually a 46 in jackets but sizing seems super big (don't want it tight though...).
I'll let him answer but he' an expert and works (worked?) in the field, he did help me with some contemporary Brazilian companies.
The problem with contemporary furniture is that people are so afraid of how their taste will be judged and there is very little around to ensure their judgment is a safe one, in this case it is really a fine display of status at play."It was a summer in which the more hopeful members of the society wanted roller skates, and stood in line to see Woody Allen’s Manhattan, a picture in which, toward the end, the Woody Allen character makes a list of reasons to stay alive....
That article is a little messy but suffers from a misunderstanding of what (non-stupid) class/status based theories of luxury consumption do not overlook: that an object can be both appreciated for its intrinsic qualities and its various social implications. It is not one or the other, someone like Bourdieu could explain how his enjoyment of classical music was both a way of reinforcing his status but also a personal passion. Article also fails to discuss (or maybe I...
Looks like Balmain to me...
"The spectacle is not a collection of images; rather, it is a social relationship between people that is mediated by images."
The SAs are discount-shoppers too....
You suck at pics, this is awful. Needhelp's outfit should have been this blurry.
Bergé has been a Slimane fan for yrs, hell when TF has at YSL he said he preferred Slimane's shows. He's also a fucking asshole so who cares about his fogey opinion.