or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

"The spectacle is not a collection of images; rather, it is a social relationship between people that is mediated by images."
The SAs are discount-shoppers too....
You suck at pics, this is awful. Needhelp's outfit should have been this blurry.
Bergé has been a Slimane fan for yrs, hell when TF has at YSL he said he preferred Slimane's shows. He's also a fucking asshole so who cares about his fogey opinion.
Definitely not true. We've linked to the real bracelets.
Article is silly and most of those pants aren't jeans. On the other hand wide leg or flares have definitely come back for pants and are making their way into jeans.
Riders jacket don't really look played out and are a fairly classic item, like say bombers. On the other hand Black leather jacket and black or blue jeans + beige boots is a lot more specific and I personally can't see that stuff anymore.CCP+SLP=LOL
First bracelet: https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/OrrWhat/12203349/20_magick_blessed_be_pentacle_psychic_karma_silver_charm_bracelet_moon/handmade/jewelry/charm_bracelets
Sales went up from the very first season so stores were never "deserted", still I'd agree exposure has increased...I must say that overexposure has make me unable to like beige suede boots worn with black jeans or leather jackets and I used to do that myself from time to time.
Why would it matter to know who Jordan is? You guys are Stan Smith (the tennis player) experts? The product is detached from the public personality, as far as this collaboration is concerned Jordan is the name of some Nike dunks. Complex are fuccbois trying to find fuccbois more fuccboi than they are, a losing proposition if there ever was one.