or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

I dunno, I was sorta taken aback by MrPorter supporting ISIS but their editorial with black flowing clothes was really cool for once, except for that "be Dīn at the office in style" editorial pairing RL chinos and penny loafers with a Rick Owens black headress.
It's not an actual "design" problem AFAIK, you want unique designer pieces, sure you might not be able to maintain them in their initial condition, I have the Raf Simons X Adidas response trail 2, not only is the sole almost impossible to replace but they only look good in pristine condition. Not going to complain: it is the aesthetic and design I purchased. If durability was an issue (it isn't) I'd complain about that but it is a separate problem from aesthetics.
No.
Soles wear out, unless there is a technical issue I am not aware of, I don'r see the problem with using a different sole. Of course something very peculiar (custom) will be hard to replace but that's the point, now make those boots yours. My Rick Owens dunks have had some vibram resoling done, they don't look worse but certainly don't look like they did when I first got them, who cares.Maybe take pics to explain the issue, otherwise there is no issue.note: I see the...
It's called yoox roulette for a reason.
I like the cut too and it is, indeed, flattering accross the board. On the other hand I'm notmentirely sold on the print.
Construction was usually fine except from the people sewing buttons who just didn't give a fuck. I'm still wearing my cloak heavy trench very regularly and I have two other trenchcoats/macintoshes.
Superbobo is tall AFAIK and he already like a lose fit, I'd say don't go down sizes too much, maybe 1 down from usual. Of course measurements can help because yohji sizing is all over the place. You just have to avoid getting a too short and skinny jacket from someone who makes cool oversized stuff. Of course I remember trying on a size 1 jacket and it was just too big on me and not in a good way so YMMV (and greatly so).