or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

In Amsterdam I see some of the "biggest" people in the sense that they are both tall and large, viking invaders tend to be taller than me however a lot of them are rather slim/athletic while many Dutch are built to throw tree trunks in their spare time.They're also responsible for this masterpiece.
Vogue UK oct 2015
Can someone explain the pricing? Are these special materials/production techniques or is it just to sell to rappers and chinese aparatchik's sons?
Not sure Shah/Sipang are purchasing much nowadays. I did sprinkle a few 70s and ethnic things in 2015 but that is mostly unconscious bloodhound instinct as it is currently in full bubbling mode. I was of course briefly deluded in believing I was doing this as an idiosyncratic thinker and all that.
That is because what is actually valued is having relatively high control over your time (not having it begotten to an outside social function where you lack control). Sure the person may eat cereals and listen to Maury but the psychological benefits are still there.
I'd totally wear this, thanks for bringing info about the brand here.
Some countries do it and it works, wtf are you talking about? Hell FindFinn and I don't really see eye to eye on politics but he'll +1 that easily. To use an absurd example if I added a 100% sales tax on real estate sales it would def drive demand/prices down. It is not going to happen in the sense that we are more and more into an atomized and defeated society that assumes current late capitalism truly is the end of history.
Make restrictions on owning apartments you don't inhabit, real estate isn't a market, it is places for people to live, just make it a less attractive market and it will come back to its proper use. People can speculate on google or some other useless shit.