or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Fuuma after waiting a couple hours under the rain for the Tour de France finale passing through Paris. Worth it but we were pretty much the only cretins who came withiut umbrellas or raincoats.
No, It is about finding what you want in the great chaos of consumer culture.
Good graphics but I am not sure how I feel about "Nike F.C." itself (yeah, yeah, I know Nike now dresses major footie clubs etcetc).
Mass designed the logo (pretty much on a napkin). I believe the business concept went from a taco cart in Seoul project to TOJ.
This without the swoosh is really nice
These are some hot chicks!The problem is that this jacket is ugly.
"You're not being "algorithm'd" out of your account, the automated system just gets freaked out when your IP address is international but your account isn't": this is exactly the same thing. You do know what a computer algorithm handling security for banks/paypal/etc does, right? Well paypal's is crap because it blocks the only person who has ever used the account (me).I don't know what an "international" IP address is but you seem to say it is distinct from a US IP...
Fee is lower priority. Problem is I don't see people on SF marketplace or whatever accepting something beside paypal and, if I stop to think about it I'd say my online purchases are:-Amazon (various) for books +sometimes for second-hand sellers of OOP (out of print/rare) books.-Directly from publishers and OOP books from second-hand sellers.-The odd purchase from various online sellers, something likes vintage movie posters or some tech equipment.-Train and plane tickets,...
Let's imagine I have three goals here and only three, I don't give a fuck about reimbursing friends for a night out and share the info online like Venmo (just read what they're supposed to do) or that kind of web 2.0 let's make things more complicated than they were before and call it disruption thing. All I want is:1) To be able to make payments with as little fees as possible, hopefully with my credit card because it offers protection against frauds and not the shitty...
It is almost useless, I wish everthing was done through secure credit&debit card payments, even between people.1) Paypal blocks my transactions about half the time when I'm not in the country where my account is registered ("sorry, it is our algorithm, can't do anything about that!"). Making it less useful internationally than the average bank.2) Fees are so high making the whole thing Shylock-like. My bank(s) assfuck me a little bit less in total (I think), ah well not...