or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Is my display buggy or did you post a tiny pic for no reason. We can't see shit, you suck!
Everything is great except the big cuffs. Maybe if you were a cute girl wearing some overalls they'd be ok.
Coat doesn't go with the rest...note that colour is prob off and can't see type of fabric well so might be a shitty comment on my part...
Unbutton two buttons and don't wear with a bomber but a cool blazer (silk or whatever).
Mid-grey flannel pants would solve everything.
Dunno what is the EO over exempt, thought you referred to being exempt from Obamacare or something like that.You don't like UK style systems?
Just get universal healthcare and be done with it.
Isn't that the whole point? Govern by executive order can struck down by executive order.
From a more tactical point of view is the takeaway that surveys/models: a: didn't properly capture voting patterns of various segmented groups b: didn't properly capture who would come out/stay home I'm thinking it is "b" as it seems much harder to pinpoint but I'm not nova or gibonius (deep into that stuff).
Don't be silly,voting isn't mandatory in the USA. The demographic shifts strongly advantages democrats and this election is hiding that fact because Trump voters came out in large number while other groups stayed home 50%+.