or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

I'm sure there are nice, comfy trainers that aren't NB.
See, without boot-tucking your way to hot topic and/or wearing a metal-rap beanie you cut a very sharp figure.
Did you move to suburbia to look even more small-town 90s slacker?
Your last fit made me think Brooklynites can't stop cosplaying but this one has a better equilibrium between currently acceptable and nostalgic throwback. Fabrics are also ace (in last fit too btw)...
What are those ll bean boots there for? #authenticity? Wear some normal boots...
Shoes are wack. Sporty-dressy is over and lame. I generally like your style though, especially that coat, just have to let go of your last streetwear/sportswear tendencies.
I have some sort of plant-rug and it is a hit but I'm not sure keeping the colour green isn't a little bit too much.
He was a user here, no? Forgot his name but he saw me twice in the same day in Paris about a yr ago and we did talk a few minutes.
Not really, they're sneakers they get demolished relatively fast, I've thrown away several pairs (few gats etc.), I'd say they tend to last slightly longer but if they last way longer it is because you baby them more.
You mean like a fashion pr firm? Woah, talk about new ideas!