or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

You ride a scooter, the deluded man's Segway so you need all the reputation boost you can get...
I'm in Bahston right now, well rented a victorian house in Newton. Very fashunz! (nope) Honestly not influenced that much I think, not because I'm immune to marketing or something, it is just that I move around too much and my references often come from dead non-marketers so it is hard to go at it. There's also a repellent effect in fashion + so many things going on that it is almost unreadable a sea of signs.Nope: our very own Jeffrey Y. just told me to buy Champagne...
Once again it is cultural inheritance, not really cooler. There's nothing particularly awful with liking some moron popstar's slacks, I mean what are they good for aside slacks ideas? I'm just saying I'm not sure there is such a proven correlation. I might not know specific pop culture at large but I understand the idea and diffusion and this might just be a failure of modeling trend-diffusion more than anything else. Things also take mysterious turns, I know there is an...
You're a product obsessive and keep your narrative/overall ideas centered on yourself, that is obvious (they're also hilariously american, you're a chinese cowboy). TBH I'm totally different and am influenced by overall looks I just tend to get my obsession from non-targeted "media" (i.e. I'll read a book about a detective and want a perfect fucking trench or a hand made pipe or whatever). I also buy in store without much instructions and according to whims. I'm sure I'm ...
Has the moment passed though, I do know LA is cooler than NYC and its art scene is at the forefront of this but things are calming down, especially with the #artcrash, no?
Ok google tells me the video in question looks like Turrell's work, did he art direct or something?Ok, no:http://pitchfork.com/news/61734-james-turrell-denies-involvement-in-drakes-hotline-bling-video/I bet Kanye West did something/will do something with Abramovic for max whoring.Ok, another rapper did. I once say an Abramovic conference where she told us she'd finance her institute by selling branded pencils and everyone kinda eeewed. She's out of it and manipulative at...
Can Crompton's (store?) rely on that or is that just one image among the many you're seeing or one commenter in a large group? I mean if you're gonna be an influence you've gotta correlated with sales, as far as paying you for pr is concerned. Otherwise, nice, you predicted the comeback of Breton sweaters or whatever.
With the millions of image posts elsewhere can we def say someone is having a real influence on your decisions? Like a source has something going on regarding your buying choices?
I'm just too bored/old for pop culture at large so I see it in random increments. These things are transmitted though, my mom learned about reality tv a few yrs ago (like 4) but she never saw any before saying it was revolting(loliloll). Def doesn't make me cool in that way, however I know a bunch of fashion people who care and I'm not sure they're even that influenced by Instagram or celebrities or whatever, referencing Maria Carey in 2016 doesn't make you buy something....
I don't think I know anyone like that, either they wore it before or they don't care and wear 10 y/o Gap or whatever (not trying to act cool, I'm not sure I'd mind if they did, who cares if Kanye was an influence on your pants). I did go to Kardashian's favourite Parisian restaurant once but I'm not sure how she gets through the door with her backside, the place is really small and cramped...Note that fashion is a very strange industry because professional writers...