or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Tumblr is only ok for the gay dudes into gopniks and the kooky girls into cheap 90s graphics and cutesy stuff (these will soon be boring). The rest is a bunch of passable editorial re-posts and generic lifestyle pics, I drink coffee too dude, fuck your cup closeup. I feel that MrPorter is basically the generic tumblr fashion dude made into a shop so I really don't keep up with it because it is sad.
I could see forums having their own apps and being sorta like podcasts in their structure with a lot of hashtagging aka classification making them easy to search.
Sure, the switch happened in the 80s which is why you will see less and less remnants of the old bourgeois culture until all that is left is some clowns aping frozen traditions like vinyls continually skipping while everyone else carries on listening to their music stored in the clouds (see aristocracy).as for bespoke and how to dress well we're in complete agreement.
To be honest it was a matter of social class, some of the guys who discussed bespoke learned it from their milieu and brought this knowledge to discussions, making things about outside knowledge-power being brought in . The current echo chamber of circular information exchange isn't a natural evolution, merely the disappearance of the old bourgeois culture (it died in the 80s but the aftershock is truly felt now). In a sense there is no point in discussing bespoke in...
Underrated here you mean? They had a big installation at le Bon Marché earlier this year and seem to do very well for a niche brand.
Wait how thick/exact colour (can pantone :P)? I have an old one in reg cotton but this looks better.
Leather shoes maintenance is pretty simple.1) Put trees after use for at least one hour. It won't alter the shape of your boots unless the trees are too big or something of the sort. A company like SLP should give free trees with their boots but they apparently don't give a fuck. Trees have to be wood and they'll absorb moisture and minimize creasing.2) Shine boots from time to time (also good for protection) using saphir products. No need to attempt mirror shining or...
Ok, I usually come in this thread to look at the car-crash looks of awkward users but this is pretty sharp, those boots are much better than other SLP I've seen and the jeans have a great tint.
No idea, quite silky but tags are gone.
Are the brown boots in the pic Sutor cause I think I own this exact model.