or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

I think I've read that article before.
Walter Van BeirendonckXIkea http://www.retaildetail.eu/en/eur-europe/eur-furniture/item/17443-ikea-joins-forces-with-walter-van-beirendonck
It really depends on how it is presented, if the post is all casual and going, hey guys I can get you stuff from MrP because I have access, I'd interpret it as someone offering people he e-knows a favour. If someone makes a very formal post offering a proxy service I'll assume it is a business endeavour.
I think it's LOL that someone tried to make money out of being first on a website and got banned, Go Simonov!This "community" is a marketplace, almost no one just helps out for free like a few yrs ago.Sucks.Come to think of it I'm pretty sure I got a message a while ago going something like "psst, want some FASHUNZ, I got that Mr P, will give you a highlike you've never seen before!" Pretty creepy.
What is your usual size, I'm a slim 46 and think that with measurements as they are I might be a s/m, which is surprising, was expecting xs or s as usual.
1) What wiki calls "received english" is also the accent the Queen uses. She might not be a BBC presenter from the 60s but uses the same pronunciation.2) Sloaner Ranger accent is just a marginal variant of the BBC spoken by a VERY limited number of people, it is also linked to vocab. more than pronunciation, no?note: I'm not a linguist and made several assumptions, the main one being that RAH and Sloane Ranger refer to the same cuntspeak.
LOL, the neutral accent in question is spoken by a small minority and considered the accent of the educated, dude c'mon. It's the fucking accent you used to get when you went to boarding school, no matter where you were from. Underneath (media) dominant accents you always have matters of regional and class divisions.
Not really, most of the "you need to be this to pull off this" statements are complete bullshit. Hell even in trad menswear where "you have to be tall and thin" to wear double-breasted suits with the wide lapels and the large slacks you get Napolitan people (usually short and often rotund) who look like kings in their DB getup. You just have to try a few variants.
Woah, fit pic. It looks really great in green.