or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Herp├Ęs $91,500 tee says hi!
For Matt: http://reverent.org/donald_judd_or_cheap_furniture.html
That was Stephen Antonakos' (RIP) loft, I have nothing against the man, just don't like his place.
I have this saved on my dl folder as "douchebag loft"
I'm relatively light but foo is neither the size nor height of the average European man, maybe that does not help? This merely underscores the idea that trying on furniture is a must before buying, look isn't everything.
The first is a rocking chair, I read on mine and it is great for that semi-chill purpose.
Three tables for Foo
Hedi Slimane used to wear APC new standards he tapered instead of his own DH jeans, well most of the times anyway. Many designers don't wear their products for one reason or another, maybe they design with a different wearer in mind, maybe they want to keep a distance etc etc.
Yeah, there are some surprising durability issues with some brands/itemsthat should be highlighted but the rest is pretty much obvious and comes from different design approaches and goals. I have a pair of grey zip CCP tornadoes that are pretty much indestructible while the much better constructed Massaro suede zip boots I also love to wear are rather delicate. This is obvious to anyone who glances at both item and isn't a complete fucktard (i.e shape and material suggest...