or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Well I care about the large issues, not the technical and design aspects of ads so it works for me. I don't know if it works completely but I probably don't leave much of a trace when it comes to being tracked due to some measures I took and a variety of other factors. On the other hand I post uncensored pics of myself on public forums.
I can read articles about that (and I do, I care about the big data picture,not the latest design on what they want me to click on), I can't deal with being bombarded by ads though so adblock and other anti-tracking plugins do come in handy.
Proust is a major topic in literary research, let's not get too carried away by one guy with an ax to grind.
I was recently at a meal with "intellectual" friends, out of the four people at the table, three (including me) confessed they'd never gotten to where the ship sails for the badass whale while the fourth person didn't even bother opening the book. I'm currently reading some Blanchot and Maurice Sachs, my buddy is re-reading Metamorphoses by Ovid etc so it's not like we keep to Danielle Steel.
Here is some additional reading materials from a VERY credible source:"The Jews claim that they are "only" a religion. The truth is that the Jews are a RACE. Less than 30% are members of any Synagogue. Whether they are Orthodox religious, atheists, capitalists or communists -- they still claim to be Jews -- members of the Jewish race! Every race has inherited traits. In the case of the Jews they include trading, money-changing, usury, and a loathing for "productive labor"...
They ARE stingy, aren't they? Maybe your boss is on to something, I suggest you take her out after hour to discuss what "these people" are up to, they might be up to something affecting the city's water, you need to get active. If you need reading materials to discover more, feel free to ask in this thread.
If you want to visit some relatively inexpensive trad shoe stores go to Bexley, Loding, Markowski and Finsbury. Maybe start with a few pairs from these and see what you like...
Some of the rejected projects were even nicer.