or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

I got it after reading Pattern Recognition so brand/connotations. However it is one of my fav piece of outerwear because it is the perfect MA-1 shape: bulky and relatively hard not all slimmed down (fashion MA-1 tend to be too fashion and not enough MA-1).
Bomber: Buzz Rickson X William Gibson Shirt: Uniqlo Sweater: SNS Herning Slacks: Peir Wu Trainers: Margiela
Quebec does not have a similar ban in place, the law was never adopted. It would have been quite complicated considering the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Calm the fuck down though, extreme attachment to the republican value of laicity is explicitly enforced in certain public places like schools and government offices not in the street. There is so anti-Muslim (and anti-Jewish) sentiment around, but that is also the case in the USA.
Maybe the people who are angered by this are wrong? If I attack you because you're Canadian and I hate Canadians this can explain my action, it doesn't mean it justifies it.Of course, according to the slight exchanges we saw between hostage-taking terrorists (not only this time) and police negotiators or survivors who heard some statements explaining intent, the main culprit is France involvement in the African (Libya) and Middle-Eastern conflicts. Of course socioeconomic...
The minister of education, whom the forum would love for her interest in gender theory, saw those long skirts as some sort of Islamic dog whistle. While there are resurgences of "our Christian ancestors blablabla" the central part and the south of France are aggressively republican.
You're just bitter you went from barbarism to decadence without knowing civilization. More seriously I would have called out those stupid Italians or bobo-centric, rue89 reading french people out or whoever was being an idiot but this board is mostly filled with Americans showing a poor grasp of, well, everything.
There are 3.9 to 4.1 millions Muslims in France according to more serious estimates (this is extrapolated from the 18-50 demographics where numbers are relatively precise).
Shut the fuck off, no one cares, this is the Paris attacks thread.
Slavoj Zizek: In the Wake of Paris Attacks the Left Must Embrace Its Radical Western Roots Zizek responds to his critics on the refugee crisis. http://inthesetimes.com/article/18605/breaking-the-taboos-in-the-wake-of-paris-attacks-the-left-must-embrace-its