or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Cantonese is cool cause of HK triad movies.
Some of the shoes I looked at were slapdash glue jobs with cheap couch leather, others pretty good. It is weird. I really like those zips (higher version) so I don't think it is a bad choice. People that say it is rare/always sold out are crazy though, I mean it makes good money but I recently stopped at the Saint-Germain store and they basically offered the stuff at 40% off for advanced sale (before the sale actually goes on, usually for regular clients only) even though...
LOL
Like the colour and the idea but the shaft is too low, can't stand those proportions. SLP is the most overrated label right now, even more than say Givenchy and Balmain. If you want to expand I'd say look for a brand that is body conscious (you like a form fitting fit) but more athletic. D&G (high end) honestly has more to offer to you than fucking SLP. They're good when they do those traditional Sicilian sweaters or all that southern italian throwback masculinity thing....
Ok, do you need a minimum number of orders for the rider/some advance payment after prototyping? Maybe the forum has to start evangelizing...
See posted link. I'd say the most current store for fashion right now is the broken arm (Jacquemus with Rafdidas, Ervell, Lemaire, Cédric Charlier, whatever cool younger girls wear, some boy stuff too), these fucking hype fiends also have a coffee shop with some bio bread or whatever.I also like beaucoup (upstairs barnamed démon) for drinks, half-Japanese guy there is a really commited barman and he wears like Yohji and Rick to work.
Other pieces I have are made in Italy. Don't know why, maybe I'm just batshit crazy and mixing things up. Hey I have old APC and even CdG made in France, that counts, right?
I know you're kidding but the washed blue ones I have (best light wash i've seen IMHO and made in France) wouldn't fit someone like KGFan either, you need to have chicken legs AND a slim waist.
Droog gallery (interior design, furniture), Carmacoma (men), Ravelstein (women)
I have two pairs of Taralis and they're super slim on my legs, must slimmer than Dior Homme or whatever, I'd pass if I were him.