or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

You should try jerking off under a wooden staircase.
This takes us back, doesn't it?I'm sure some random guy who used his first post to dig up a thread from 2007 and vomit is hackneyed opinion on the unsuspecting forum is going to be a great contributor.
I definitely don't hate obsessives, I know several on various topics and I guess I can be one myself. I just have a theory that hipster-artisan (let's call this foodism but it could be linked to flowers or artisan axes) culture just filled a void in American "arts of life" (America was not a place where these "arts" were very elevated although I do enjoy some low brow local traditions myself i.e. apple pie, tough work wear etc.) and comes with a slew of bad consequences...
I'm currently in Marrakech, Moroccan tea is quite basic (a mix of chinese green tea + fresh mint leaves + sugar and sometimes some regional variants with add-ons) and there is a man I know that, indeed, prepares it much better than anywhere else I've drank it. He didn't wait until it was instagrammable to like it and won't stop next year to move on to artisan cheese. I sometimes bring tea back from my travels and generally enjoy drinking them. I don't think I've even felt...
It was apparently worth a lot of opium. Tea is a real tradition but so is food, chocolate, whatever. That's why I don't need to obsess over it, I can just go to the nearest "good" tea shop and the tea will be good. The hipster food revival movement and its hype cycle make people take plane to eat cupcakes one year and drink coffee the next. It's just food, relax. The good side of this is that it brought plenty of producers/goods where almost none existed but the...
Has a lot of life left: nice if it's one of my own garments but wouldn't wear it if it was free if it belongs to someone else.
Thanks and wtf. I think I've seen that packaging before in shops that sell clothing and shaving kits to urban lumberjacks.That chocolate obsession comes from the same sad origin ass foodism and coffee fanboism or whatever it is called: when you have no tradition of fine "whatever" (the arts of living) you just go overboard and create this over the top culture of obsessives.Fuuma's guide to chocolate: you find a nice (that means looks of the products and packaging, good...
You read articles on hipster chocolate, what kind of mags/newspapers do you read?
Oh yeah those three were great. Albator wasn't very age-appropriate though, although we didn't really care.As for Cabu, RIP grand Duduche.