or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Local area cis man doesn't like studded leather jacket.
What is the style they make though? I wouldn't call it a fashion jacket, I never bought a TOj because I have, so far, only bought "designer" jackets and might like maybe a more trad one (still not TOJ's niche). Personally I see it as a somewhat neutral style and price-point that would be on the "contemporary" floor of stores like Barneys and would interest a clientele of younger guys who aren't heavily into fashion but want to look good. Dunno what you think and why it is...
MMM 5zip has changed over the years (zippers used, leather and even cut). You might like some of the new version that are slimmer and more tubular (i.e. more like DH/SLP/anything fashionable right now). I personally love the old version and wear it more than my other leathers (3 RO including a fox fur collar one that I'm sure OJ also likes). It is super easy to wear with slim jeans or whatever but I find that it looks cooler with a clean Margiela aesthetic (so white shirt...
With SLP you go to the store and you pay 5K, they give you a jacket in exchange. With ToJ you send $800, they give you a spot in exchange.
If I take Paris as an example there are now a lot of the following things: -hipster quality burger places (the elevation of street/fast food is one of the hallmark of foodie culture). -tapas or mediterranean style food everywhere -cocktails, mixologists and speakeasies (O_o) -interior designs reminiscent of Brooklyn or whatever (either the vintage wood style of the sparse loft style). Problem is Paris already had a rich design and food culture and the new stuff mostly...
Oh I don't necessarily disagree although a lot of the ethnic food was still there in various large cities, it just wasn't fancy and fancied. Our current first world problem is related to that newer situation though: cities food/fashion/design scenes are starting to look for the most part to be the same. When I talk about starbuckification people think of chains and stuff they don't like (it's for plebs bullshit etc) but in reality it also refers to somewhat nice sushi...
I also mix up antiques/old wood stuff with more modern or contemporary pieces (Matt and I like a lot of the same stuff TBH). Really ties the room together as the dude would say. As weird as it sounds I'm not sure I'd start posting pictures of my interior and I don't hide my face in WAYWT pics (where you can sometimes see parts of said interior anyway). Can't really explain why.