or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

My understanding of his interest in designing fromma different viewpoint is that instead of simply providing middle-eastern fashion fare to westerners (cause he's like arabic y'know) he does something a little more complex:1) Middle-eastern garb as something scary and militaristic to westerners due to current representations.2) Ok but let's reverse that, what about middle-easterners and their viewpoints on the military garb worn by westerners (when bringing them freedom)3)...
Yeah, flares are back too, I hope to pick up a pair of nice slacks either in flare or just plain fat legs (not raver fat pants but still large).
Nylon Japan Oct 2015 issue has a MA-1 special...I know the look you're talking about, I often wear bombers with slacks + dress shirt + sweater + sneakers.
I think the middle eastern part is the lenghtening + sandals (cool sandals btw) + softer colours + more relaxed torso.
He talks about the sneakers at the Mosque photo series by Toufic Beyhum, I think I have posted it here before but needs a reminder:http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/24499/1/sneakers-at-the-mosque
Wait is it super short? Fit pic maybe
I don't see why the second pair requires some super slim (and black to boot) jeans, you've been brainwashed by the recent SLP styling. These are just Jodhpurs in a very typical tan suede. Wear them with grey slacks, wear them with blue jeans, don't need slim rocker look at all.
Well fashion people often wear it with busted slim jeans and docs or assimilated. I'm not saying these jackets are awful, I'M wearing my Buzz Rickson MA-1 today and generally like MA-1s, there are also some good flower prints. I just think people should be aware how "of the moment" this is.