or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

That sucks, I'm not waiting a year for something, even though I'm not filling a need in my wardrobe. Ah well.
Stan Smiths (ubiquitous) would be fine, even the designer versions. All-white GATS would also be ok. Bigger/more in your face (say Balenciaga) no.
I removed the eye protectors one hour after the operation and had people for dinner a few hours after that, next day I was pretty much back to normal. I guess it varies a lot.
I usually pair mine with a black MMM (MM!) elbow patch sweater, a white shirt and some black jeans + black boots or white sneakers.
Stop insulting tech workers!!
It is the determining point on offering your opinion on someone's lifestyle, hence why your lame ass opinion was summarily dismissed.
Area man's anger over not receiving cool leather jacket spills over other areas of his life.
You seem to display a worrying lack of empathy, being unable to realize others might have different lives, interests and viewpoints. Honestly, my first comment was exactly what was wrong with your post so you just need to chill. Judging is important when discussing aesthetics or actions but it should remain within the bound of a historicized evaluation (i.e. knowing where I stand as subject and where the object of my judgment stands, a double appreciation that leads to...
Maybe she works in a "creative" (LOL) field, maybe she doesn't work, how the fuck should I know and why would I care? Not everyone has your life, circle of friends, taste, habits and social requirements.I'm three time baguette throwing world champion so you better be respectful. I train in Rafdidas for added velocity.