or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Is there honestly much of a difference? Is it artisanal if the work is separated through "jobbers" (like many bespoke english shoes) instead of being done on-site by different people. Still no single old man making your shoes/jacket/etc
I've had him on ignore for yrs, didn't know he was still around. Isn't he some white expat übermensch appreciator of azn beauty or something of the sort?
The people contributing to the thread make it what it is, considering there is a core of like 5 I'm sure anyone could easily change the vibe.
Lacking in Alessi juicers and I don't like the cabinets, rest is ace.
It's not Matt's fault most people in this thread have shitty taste. Considering he's the last person to act like having good taste in buying furniture makes you some amazing aesthete, you should chill.Note: I like the throne and sink, my toilet paper dispenser is as useless and really fucking ugly so his is better.
You can also check out Stephen Kenn
Helmut Lang did some Palladium copies that were pretty cool.
Went to a wine bar with a friend yesterday, was wearing green Nike roshe, black nike sweats, black Supreme arabic hoodie. People looked at me funny.
HOAs are one of those "only in America" thing that I'll never understand, most of those that do (i.e. Americans) seem to despise the arrangement but then the people I know aren’t a representative sample. Taking some of the very few things even some libertarians agree should be left to government and privatizing it so you can be tyrannized by your crazy neighbors seems both stupid and horrible.