or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Faggot forum?
I personally only invest in beanie babies.
I think there's a pretty good podcast on Heidegger on the partially examined life, prob Dreydegger inspired though cause they're Muricans and in their 30s (I think) so that's what they learned in school. I guess that'd be the best effort/got some basics ratio ever.
RHET?
This is cool, did you also try fiddling with the lenght?
SLP threads are my fav thing on the internet, they're like the anti-vaccine threads of fashion. I love how people who buy pre-distressed pants think they're punk, in 2015 no less. Fucking cutting edge insecure asian bro/Kanye fan/malnourished white dude who now thinks he can be sexy too and everyone over 125lbs is a fatso.
Dreydegger
That sounds pretty cool to me but not gonna argue.
Indeed, there are 300 million people in there but taking, say, Jewish humour, it just works so well in the USA precisely because the expected national character is otherwise. I was also thinking of Cali where the sunny side up side of life is just through the roof. I mean tech-morons think they'll solve world problems through gamifying our interactions, it just makes me feel like joining ISIS.note: I am not seriously considering joining people that would, anyway,...
Having one of those modernist pre-fab houses in Phoenix sounds pretty cool. In the end I just wouldn't be a good american, I'm just not that positive about the future.