or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Congratulations! Here are your results. You're a Mystery No feedback to display.
Jacket: Margiela Tee & Jeans: Uniqlo Sneakers: Raf Simons Response trail w. Adidas
Only speaking for myself here but I try to block all ads here and everywhere else and am not interested in receiving stuff in my email. I know as far as marketers are concerned this website is just a way to provide available brain time but I fucking provide "content" and want to read other people's content in a less regimented and mercantile manner. Oh and I now wear Rafdidas with nike sweatpants everyday ;(
Fear of, like, cool.
I love their house shoes, well not as much as those from Muji, not sure they sell those outside asia though...
I'll def need the slimmer shoulder and will take xs but everything should be great, I want the body to be about this lenght on me.
Yeah I really like her stuff, well not everything looks good on me but a sweater with dyed netting, oh yeah
So will we be able to get a fit jacket shipped outside the USA or not?
You do realize people who call themselves "Persians" were exiled by the Islamic revolution and usually hate the Iranian government more than you will ever do? They're sorta like the "white" russians you see in France and elsewhere in Europe who are descended from Tzarist elements. Your comment was thus as ignorant as it was offensive.
Go air tie with a sleek suit.