or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Well he certainly has the chops but I guess you mean he's not very Foreign Office but then UK has Boris Johnson, an absolute nightmare who makes uncle Joe looks like a career diplomat.
I wear a pocket square 95% of the time if I am wearing a jacket and have done so for years (a decade, maybe more?).
The perforated (dirty) whites are cool but one of these soft, less aggressive margiela shapes. I think the one above would be even better for you.
Reproductive rights are def a feminist issue so the Polish events are linked to that. It is just that since you agree with them on this point you loathe to classify it properly.As for women (in the USA) identifying as feminists, like most surveys it depends on how you ask the question:https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/feminism-project/poll/I already explained to you why neo-marxist or cultural marxist sjw is a contradiction in terms, stop spewing low grade...
Are you Swedish though? Those Craig Green pieces are dope, I have a parka I really like but I think I should get some slacks.
Haha, elles sont superbes tes Margiela, une des formes les plus cool.
Well there are different scenarios, I might take the train for a three day weekend or a car to go to a country house or a plane because I'm a masochist.
I think I'd probably like this fit, shitty photo angle though, I'm sure a big guy like you doesn't have super short legs and small feet with an enormous head.
Yeah, stupid typo. BTW don't try to google it, DO NOT WANT!!!