or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

No, people who go to shows looking like time-travelling cyber-fisters also wear Rick runway pieces.
SLP thread is my fav place on SF, this is where you can read Hedi turned the industry around by having classic pieces he releases every collection, which is basically what we call non-runway pieces with other designers and it has been around forever but hey, don't try to talk sense to these people. Owenscorps make all their money from bold runway pieces and not from drop crotches, bib shirts and stooges leathers, like we all know.
Yeah that.s true, my father has one of those really old (19th or early 20th) cleavers and he uses it a lot if he cooks asian food. I just like it to chop some herbs.
Cleaver=shopping parsley and some bones (can be done with a chef knife)...
If you want to collect knives or are a pro chef, maybe but in reality you basically need two knives (chef+paring). Allows two people to work on diff things too so perfect.
Quoting myself from another thread: I'm definitely not using Japanese knives (usually don't like the shape, weight etc., doesn't feel right for western food, didn't grow up with them and blades are a bitch to maintain) as beautiful and cool as they may be. Paring is somewhat irrelevant I guess so I just bought a Wüsthof classic chef and paring and will complement with another chef knife (old Sabatier Carbon in new condition) for when I want a nicer shape (German is fine...
epic meet, no pic?
Ok, joke outfit but nice flares.
I'm definitely not using Japanese knives (usually don't like the shape, weight etc., doesn't feel right for western food, didn't grow up with them and blades are a bitch to maintain) as beautiful and cool as they may be. Paring is somewhat irrelevant I guess so I just bought a Wüsthof classic chef and paring and will complement with another chef knife (old Sabatier Carbon) for when I want a nicer shape (German is fine but French is best). I'm also looking at this...
Maybe but I tend to share the feeling and I don't operate an online fashion store. Patronizing smaller shops (from food to clothing) means there is a more vibrant urban fabric, better, morepersonnal and more original choices and some of these things apply online. There are other political reasons why I think that way but I do believe people can think that way using a purely self-interested perspective.