or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

https://theintercept.com/2016/06/25/brexit-is-only-the-latest-proof-of-the-insularity-and-failure-of-western-establishment-institutions/
Ireland is already in the EU, what will happen is a renewed call for a united Ireland (Northern Ireland + Ireland) in the EU and using the euro. Scotland well why not, it isn't even a matter of revenge, that is basically the will of citizens over there. I don't think the EU authorities will be vengeful btw, just rather stiff in their negotiating positions as they want to avoid other countries leaving. They won't give UK the same status as countries who elected not to join...
The referendum isn't binding but going against it would be too high a cost AND EU would not allow it, to avoid further defections. Course-correction will be done through negotiations.
Even the most pro Brexit knew there would be a temporary fall, this isn't an argument unless it continues for a while, markets aren't very good judges of anything beside the immediate (and even then).Britain will absolutely have to "pull the trigger" on article 50, however the 2 yrs period for nego might very well be used for a re-work of certain EU arrangements that would bring back UK into the fold.
Well Medwed is also highly esteemed in his field, here's some amazing work he's published:https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Temptation-Billionaire-Elijah-Daniel-ebook/dp/B01AX111Q2/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466800523&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=the+billionnaire+and+the+bellboy
Considering the Irish were tending greater economic integration (yeah yeah, two currencies), anyone knows how this will fuck things up? "Dragging us out of Europe will be to the detriment of all our citizens and will be bad for business, trade, investment, and wider society. I, and all Sinn Fein ministers will work to ensure the political institutions remain on a stable footing, but it is very difficult to put detailed contingencies in place until we know the extent of...
Wouldn't it depend on when the american university system coalesced in its immutable state (and which university we'd be discussing)? Not that it matters.
I merely took offense with your absurd blanket affirmation.Think of the consequences of what you said put in relation with what Eric was talking about. Basically the americans would have wasps at unis and that's it.