or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

They're not "affiliated", her firm does the pr. Michèle herself also styles Haider.
No, you're a muscular guy (big drop) and you're going to look like a moron in your little tight blazer not some rock god. If you're merely asking if you can fit it well then, yeah, go with your shoulders and wear a 52. Don't forget SLP is built for columnar dudes (slim but with a small drop, like an "I") so they cut isn't for you, you'd be better off in something like Dolce and they make those kind of dinner jackets, maybe Lanvin with some alterations would also be more...
Bump, this was discussed again.
Not much, made a button fall off here and there and that's about it. My own clothing sometimes end up torn (even leathers) or with cigarette burns, just had a MMM jacket rewoven because I got a huge one at a party.
This would not work, under most national laws, a minimum % of production must be in the tagged country, this is especially true in Italy where they protect their "made in Italy" brand with the need to have 100% of the operations made in Italy.
There's this chick who's really into Jean-Luc Nancy and Jacques Rancière who was hanging out with the Olivier Zahm crew, she was apparently quite depressed about her life. You should be watching films by Tariq Teguia and you're going to see Interstellar, don't fucking complain you had a bad experience!!
I mostly agree but I got some 7-10 yr old shoes and they aren't from low quality makers, some things just age much differently on the mid to long term. For most pieces who cares but shoes are the worst example to pick.
Hedi is pretty much cockslapping them in the face every season, not sure his dick counts as quality.
Haha, where is that from? I know this poor boy and he's not gonna live it down...
Maybe they use different factories with diff ways of working and providers, I dunno.