or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Go air tie with a sleek suit.
Cuff, I never get Ann D or Harnden adjusted, I just like the slightly off look.
It's not a matter of fitting in them, but of looking like you want to. I really don't see the point but a guy like Beckham might disagree, I guess the best is to avoid shopping online and trying a bunch of pairs at the shop, maybe along other well liked brands like DH and APC.SLP leather fit: they look best if you're not very tall, tried the exact same model with a friend who modelled for some of the forum's favourite brands and he looks retarded (190-192cm) while I...
DH and Lanvin have better suiting, if you want to stay with well-known french brands. TBH it's not like it matters that much, SLP jackets are good enough from what I can tell. I just hate the general look and the way people style it. Astérix on sufu wears it in a very minimal way and it is fine, it's just slim black jeans, a white tee, a nice leather rider and black boots. Problem is unless you have a very slim body you don't get the SLP look, you have to be extremely...
+1.
Calf leather was much more substantial and relatively flawless last time I went to a SLP boutique.
SLP fans are the most deluded fashion buyers on the market. You buy cause celebrity wear it and because you want to look like a cool slim rocker dude. You look like someone's mid-life crisis, camouflaged bro-wear or average sausage fest most of the time. Stuff is relatively well-made but not more than a lot of other fashion brands.
I used to live 5 mins from Mass when he had this apt, in fact I was there when the pic was taken. Always had the coolest stuff than sold it before people started liking it.
They collaborated with Saville yeards ago, I have a pair of these...
Mike is a size 38 too so much closer to the xs-s crowd (prob M in Junya).