or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Paypal me $200 and I'll promise to get it delivered within 72hrs. My email is: asuckerisborneveryminute@scam.com
It's normal to be critical of industries changing our way of living, there is no inherent positive side to technology. Saying mobile phones turn you into dragons or vaccines don't work is something else and quite dangerous, yeah.Now if you think the app-gadget isn't driven by fashion you're just crazy.
How much would that industry be worth if it didn't generate the absurd exuberance it does now? 10% of it's value, less?
When we stop worshipping gadgets and apps in say 10 yrs these houses won't be worth half their prices though....generally speaking the west is in decline and will do so during our lifetime so expect either furriners liking the place you are at (Paris, London) or prices going down.
It's a leather jacket, don't do anything to it and wear when it is raining, don't be a fucking pussy.
Well it is in creepy sect mode, booking agents are furious, there was an article in a trade mag about this and, since I know the principals, it was hilarious. You have to understand these girls arrive in Paris, barely have any money for food and don't speak good french or english so some guy who speaks russian and pays sandwiches is seen like a really cool guy (the mdma also helps). He's really rambling and talks about mathematics and god.
Hahaha, that guy is an insane guru surrounded by around 10-20 russian models every season who hang out in his abandonned shop and pop mdma and skate.fashion raspoutine:
Dude, move ASAP.