or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

This tend to happen with non-retouched girls, just keep your nose in a fashion mag and avoid looking at real ones.
Love Tabi boots. Disagree on workwear, just like gothninja its extremes are very elaborate and shocking. A basic gothninja look is just some guy in black with a leather jacket with a rocker/goth look, something that anyone who is under 45 and a westerner is familiar with. I agree that basic workwear is also very accessible, no need for enormous beard and train conductor hat.Things that my circle of friends (working in fashion or around it) are into right now:-Other design...
I dunno, a know several girls who own them and many find them quite comfortable (boot, shoes and sneaker versions so it varies). They're very "fashion" though and fashion people are sorta not in the mood for anything that looks fashion or try-hard right now.
Balmain safety pin jacket, I know a girl who has the bag and it is cheesy but goes fine with many street looks. I know you guys are being ironic but still...
Home reno, the great american disease.
Well there are many variations like the scandis have one etc etc so I'm sure there is something less harsh you would like. I like smoked and pickled fish or even the Lao/Viet etc dried fish so I'm pretty open when it comes to peasant fish.
People that don't like borscht or seledka are weird.
@spacepope The second picture is Leonora Carrington with Max Ernst and Paul √Čluard By Lee Miller.