or Connect

Posts by Fuuma

Unless you wanted to resell the jacket how would it matter? For a family living hand to mouth a stupid fine or unplanned expenses in the hundreds can make the whole edifice fall but a teen not getting a leather jacket...I can't believe I come to this forum and still see this thread...
Drew and his associates who were unpaid? Can't see how anyone else might have been ruined...
Uranium is gluten free...
I went to the IMF website and was told it exists to foster global stability and reduce poverty...
Hillary doesn't make your skin crawl, she just has the ethics and aggression of a Gauleiter. People dislike her for factual reasons, which is a lot easier to overcome, as funny as it sounds.
I'm pretty sure Ted's wife would have voted Clinton, I mean look at the guy, he's just repugnant.
Putin is a good geopolitical tactician, his fatal flaw is exactly that he is weak on strategy.
Everyone who has read a fucking newspaper article knows that but they aren't the same thing....
You've been ranting and raving like the senile lunatic that you are about blacks and thugs for a few yrs, I'm pretty sure everyone who has been here for a while doesn't need to start a big investigation to know your views.ps: Al Sharpton watches you when you sleep.
Unemployment and recession aren't exactly the same thing so did I miss something?