or Connect

Posts by ibleedwhite

what is it exactly?
Quote: Originally Posted by TBSDSpaniard Where can I find this in a large! its on their website.
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian I know what I'll be getting family members for Christmas this year, and it's not an iPad... HAHA. Kindle it is for me.
thanks for the thoughts guys. now if only that blackberry playbook was here to compare.
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian Not sure how $499 vs $139 (new Kindle 3 wifi) is not "much more expensive" I guess I'm just a small timer. Well the $139 is more affordable than the $499. I see what your saying too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff Is this the tie in question??? http://www.gitman.com/prod_detail_li...in-gq-magazine yeah pretty sure thats it
What's the difference between Kindle 2 and Kindle DX? Are they the same thing ?
Quote: Originally Posted by guitarpkr76 Sounds like you are trying to talk yourself into getting them. If you want them, get them. I'd listen to the guys on here though. The Dr. Dre headphones are extremely overpriced. I agree.
granted that all 3 are different products and can be used for different things, how would you compare the 3? I travel often for work and I run into people on planes with these products. some people say nook is better, and some say Kindle is better. iPad ofcourse has more functions and is more intensive on the wallet.
beautiful!