or Connect

Posts by ibleedwhite

i like the smart cover idea. friekin a! i dont see myself carrying around 3 products..but if anyone willing to invest in a tablet..i suppose this is a good idea. I have to say...Apple makes you question other competitors marketing, development and delivery departments.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi i agree. there's just not that kind of impact player available right now. Murphy was the closest thing, even though he doesnt defend (he can at least rebound and stretch the floor and foul other bigs)...which was a fantastic stroke for the Celtics because in one move they add an impact veteran for the stretch and also fuck their biggest conference rival Yeah I didnt understand Murphys selection of the C's.
Well done Ashley Cole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldCWdIbp02s
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi Bibby to the Heat sounds good to me. He will get burned on D unlike Chalmers, but at least you can't double the big 3 off him. Fucking Chalmers missed a breakaway layup and most of his open shots last night Honestly people shouldn't get too excited about Bibby playing on the Heat. Yes, its a step-up in the PG direction, but everyone knows what the Heat really really need is some muscle down there in the paint.
HST
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo I think that Felton is overrated and neither Galinari or Randolph are that great. In return, they got one of the 10 best players in the league, a veteran point who can close if necessary (a huge problem they've been having), and, most importantly, THEY GOT RID OF EDDIE FUCKING CURRY. I agree completely. Galinari and Randolph aren't all star players, but just roll fillers. You can always get those.
the knicks would have been laughed out in every media outlet if they had let this deal fail..just the very fact they let this drag on for so long says everything about them.
is the HTC Inspire 4g(AT&T) better than HTC Evo(Sprint) ?
i cant believe that guy from OKC didnt get a 50 for a dunk in which he managed to take off behind the free throw line. those judges are idiots
so far last month I read: 1) Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed: Revised Edition by Jared Diamond 2) The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom by Jonathan Haidt