or Connect

Posts by Verniza

This poor n00b shall bite with his small wardrobe to see what can be improved. Forest green tie. Pardon bad square puff, it's a cream color.
[/quote]I have this as a SB jacket. It feels and handles well, what a shame it is discontinued.
Sounds very dangerous for the wallet.
I am one of them. Unless your body is going to go through drastic changes in the future, I don't see the problem.
I came
Is this an expensive process? I am contemplating returning my suit because of that ugly roll.
Bastings all in tact except for the pants which are hemmed. Jacket has not been touched. Item location in Singapore. Asking USD450 shipped Measurements for the jacket(Inches): Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5 Pit to pit - 19.75 Waist - 19 Length from bottom of collar - 29 Pants(Inches): Waist - 32 Length - 39.5 (With 1+/- inch to let out) Buttons for finish the sleeves were lost and will not be provided. Feel free to ask me any questions. EDIT: Photos added
There is no best bespoke service IMO. The top few all offer nearly the same quality and from then on it all boils down to emotions. It all depends on the style of the house and whether you can connect with the house(Their history). It also depends on the connection you build with your tailor.
I think there should be this rule in dressing where if you doubt your ability to pull something off, you probably shouldn't try it.