or Connect

Posts by Verniza

I've placed my order a week ago and have just received a shipping notice this morning.I think they are really busy over the sale but if you have any concerns, drop them an email.
Hey folks who did an MTO with EoM, need to check whether you were issued an official invoice stating your MTO order. Or were you, like me, requested to complete the transaction with gift vouchers and only received the order invoice for gift vouchers?
Got a reply from Mark regarding the Rothschild in chestnut and St James II in another color.Apparently, I will need to have both done up as MTO and the cost is 890GBP(before discount). Just a heads up to the rest!
Thanks for the heads up! Any comments on the DG70(Rothschild) and MH71(St James) lasts as well as their fitting? Keen on pulling the trigger on both but I have pretty wide feet. Only have AS exclusive shoes for reference so any experienced member do hit me up!
From what I've seen from him, his stuff are more fashion forward and not really catered to the conservative/classic stuff. It's a modern interpretation to bespoke and certainly one catered to the youth with their fashion influences.
This poor n00b shall bite with his small wardrobe to see what can be improved. Forest green tie. Pardon bad square puff, it's a cream color.
[/quote]I have this as a SB jacket. It feels and handles well, what a shame it is discontinued.
Sounds very dangerous for the wallet.
I am one of them. Unless your body is going to go through drastic changes in the future, I don't see the problem.