or Connect

Posts by Verniza

This thread is making me rethink my holiday plans. Japan seems to have such a vibrant artisanal community and I would really love to visit them. Are prices more affordable than the European makers though? Considering the large amount of competition of artisans in Japan.
This shall be next on my shoe conquest. I enjoy working with people who provide fitting/sizing advice based on feet measurement for that reduces my risk of ill fitting shoes.
Your love and dedication to your shoes is amazing.
It's the Rothschild to be specific.I find myself wearing UK8.5 due to a wide toe box which makes UK8 shoes tight upfront at the toe width while having more than enough room with the length.Well most of one's shoes experience around here belongs to the Englishmen. It's a fate we cannot escape.
Hello my fellow friends. With regards to sizing for the F Last, how does it compare to say the G&G DG70? I'm a UK8.5 on DG70 and a tight UK8 on AS lasts. Would hugely appreciate your kind assistance.
That's what she said.But in all honesty one should always play to his body's proportions. I also feel the shape of the shoulder plays a part in the width of a lapel one should go for. Whether sloped or square could affect the whole overall aesthetics.
Time to buy before a price hike anybody?
Wow if they do provide sizing services based on feet measurements.Amazing service.
I would actually be in depending on the minimum length required