or Connect

Posts by Verniza

Ditch the moving out thought, the financial sacrifices made just for that is not worth it. I rather live in temporary shame and have enough money to live comfortably in the future. Is the car really necessary btw? If so get a cheap beater, everything is for the future. I would also forgo entertainment/going out that requires money find free and fun activities. Tell your friends that it's more fun and exciting etc, if they don't bite, find people who do. If you need a...
Unconventional is 1 thing but it should be done with a right dose of professionalism.The kind of image you need to project while breaking conventions is that of an overlooked talent with strong goals and ambition. Not so much of Alexey Vayner(Seriously, what was he trying to prove?)To OP,Ever considered being self-employed? Since you major in economics, surely you can branch out into doing investments for yourself assuming you have some personal funds.Or start by...
Will these apply to the online store?
Alright guys, I'm 19 years old and am planning a backpacking trip to Europe or maybe Cuba. I'm planning to travel alone and am planning to commit 30 - 45 days for backpacking in Europe. As there are budget constrains, I am hoping to have some recommendations on the must visits and how to make the most out of my buck. I'm looking at visiting Eastern Europe for the most part but with a limit of 45 days, I can't quite make up my mind on where to go. I would love to visit...
Alright, I'm embarking on a journey to purchase my 2nd suit and I decided it MUST be a navy. Pinstripe or solid either way a navy suit. On Gilt(I know, I know), they have Hickey's which I read is a discontinued, half-canvassed, slim fit suit for 499-599 and apparently there's a 20% for member invite so yeah. How slim do these run? Similar to BB's Fitz or Milano? Or would I be better of getting the LBM 1911 or their mainline Luigi Bianchi Mantova? After some researching...
Measurements please. Esp the length from BOC.
you do realize that shoe is black calfskin right?Upper leather selected from the top grades of the finest tanneries in the world. Natural leather insole of pure vegetable tannage. Unsurpassed for breathable comfort and long wear, it assumes over time the contours of your foot shape giving a truly custom quality to the fit. Every Alden New England shoe carries a tempered steel shank, precisely contoured and triple ribbed for extra strength.Carefully crafted in the USA.SZ...
Well unless you need it urgently, I'd save the money and scour for good deals on eBay and B&S. In the long run, a good quality shoe with proper care is a worthy investment. After factoring in depreciation, life span and resale value of the shoe, you'll find that the premium pays off but I guess I'm the only idiot who buys everything with that mindset.
Aesthetically speaking, I'd go for the Carminas. Go drop them an email on the fit!