or Connect

Posts by Verniza

Thank you for your input guys. Looks like it will all boil down to what I prioritize.Comfort in heat, durability, drape or a versatile cloth.
Any thoughts on cloth comparison between the Minnis Fresco, H.Lesser Superfine tropical, Finmeresco and Crispaire? In the market for a travel suit that will stand strong in the navigation through the treacherous weather of South East Asia. Am leaning towards the Minnis Fresco, it's at decent price point but making a 3 piece fresco seems to be an oxymoron considering the coarser cloth texture when compared to the other 3 options. Thoughts?
I think you misunderstand me.I'm never touching the brand, G&G again, nothing against the vendor.
My MTO G&Gs from EoM took nearly 6 months and it got sent back for a refund due to bad QC from G&G.The discount was attractive to use for testing out the fit on the G&G lasts but don't think I'm ever patronizing G&Gs again. Bad QC, doesn't matter if it's dirt cheap.
Hi guys, a friend of mine who works at Dunhill gave me a Dunhill suit from the previous season. Interestingly, when I checked the tags it was a Caruso tag that was Made in Japan. Does anyone have any information about made in Japan Caruso?
It is the culture of the region in general. The suit & tie was never deeply embedded within South East Asia and its culture.Now the suit & tie is gaining traction amongst the new generation of business leaders there who are replacing the previous generation of senior management. As mimo has mentioned, it was 10 years ago and 10 years ago in Singapore/Malaysia, the generation of senior management were probably men who were brought up by parents who had experienced both WW2...
Well, granted it was just the base cost not an all in with trees/shipping.
I remember the price of Vass direct is approx EUR350-420 for the Italian models (U/F lasts).I would be keen on similar pricing and even a discount stack for group buy.
Many thanks my good man.I'm looking forward to the updates and I'm pretty sure we won't mind, at least I won't, if you took some profit for the trouble.
Well, I'm a farmer and I would totally make up the tobacco as a suit. In fact I will!