or Connect

Posts by Imyouricecreamman

The new 9300 is the speedmaster for the new generation. Great watch,contemporary size and a Great movement.its a little to big for me but you can clearly see white your money goes over a standard speedmaster pro.I fele the same way as you regarding the Goodplanet. I think it was the Color Scheme and the thickness that irked me most.Egen the chance came I bought the 42mm black 216570 gmt and I think this is the most underrated watch Of the current Rolex. it was bought new...
@dino944 Both watches were tested in a pressure chamber, first at -0,8 bar vaccum and then at 10 bar pressure. Both watches passed with flying colors. The great thing is if the machine notices that the watch is faulty,it stops the test to prevent damage.(i have experienced the whole bezel containing the cryystal coming of a Certina though) in my experience the speedy pro is one of the overengineered watches when you compare its construction to its specifications.
Why wouldnt you swim with it?The owners manual saus you can. I have tested the two speedys ive had for waterresistance and both were more stable at a long 10atm test than my planet ocean. The one i have now havent had anything dine with it other than a movement service sinne 2003 and still passed the test last week.
I bet you could pull just claiming to be Mats Zuccarello
At this point I think you'll have to assume that they are just fucking with you and having a laugh at your expence.
Any Vanson Enfields in stock or are they on order only? -V
Getting good at running is incredibly difficult for some people (me) and it took me some in depth research to deal with the issues I had both mentally and physically. Most people have an incredibly low tolerance for pain and discomfort, but to become a reasonably accomplished runner, dealing with this is the most important. After running the same three mile stretch back from work every day with little results both in quickness, stamina and weightloss I started to do a...
Anybody here have any experience with the Transatlantic series from Mesa Boogie? Got some cash burning a hole in my pocket and no dealers stock them where I live.
This girl set a new world bench rec today with 228kg. This clip shows an unnofficial WR with 225. She's currently gunning for a 700kg total.
Jack Pearson gets amazing sounds out of different Squires and he uses a Pro Jr. a lot as well.