or Connect

Posts by Imyouricecreamman

3 novels in fact... And a truly brilliant story. Theodore Dreiser is one of the best storytellers in history.
I've found that the biggest culprit in failing water resistance in vintage watches is perishing rubber gaskets within the crown. i had a datejust in for service recently (70's) and the crown looked perfect from the outside and it screwed down perfectly. When I removed the crown and stem I noticed some black gunk on the crown tube and when I removed the gasket from within the crown it came out as a black paste. Regular pressure tests is important and newer gaskets doesn't...
Drunken baloney
My cousin has one of the Fender Robben Ford signatures, which honestly is one of the best playing and sounding guitars I've ever played. Great weight distribution and the fretboard is ebony if I remember correctly. Great fastplaying neck and great playing the upper register.
We need happy music on hump day. Here's Derek Trucks playing Duane Allmans Les Paul through a vintage Marshall.
The mesh is perfect for that watch. The traditional mesh and milanaise bracelets have made a comeback in the watch world the last couple of years. I've also seen alpine skier, Aksel Lund Svindal wearing the Camaro cased Longines on several occasions.
Btw: Great game!
If it is new with stickers still on wouldn't they be able to take it in a trade? If you came in interested in the plat Daytona that would make sense for everybody.
"What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss."
Thanks man! Yeah,i have pair of iron rangers and im aware of the perils of the cork sole:) Im after a pair of the hawthorne muleskinners which are available in europe, but i guess i just need to suck it up and just buy them:)