or Connect

Posts by Imyouricecreamman

Jumped on the bandwagon. i have to say the smiles per buck factor is great with this one:D
I am tempted but have a hard time deciding between the brown and black. Curious to see how you rate them @bl@ster
Great choice! One of the models that works best on the bracelet, and it gives the luxury of the display caseback
"Purchased my first Grand Seiko and it is simply the best watch I have ever owned or handled, bar none. I cannot believe these don't retail for 2x what they go for, and the deals one can get on the secondary market are simply crazy. This is not watchmaking, it is art." Congratulations! Which model did you go for?
Gave my 8111s a new layer of black Saphir and a light cap polish for the weekend.
This is gonna get confusing once I get my PADI as well:D:D
Bootseason again. Amber Harness going on their 6th winter season
I think these have been worked on so people can get an idea what to expect after quite a bit of wear. I'm guessing that is between a year and a year and a half worth of wear on those.
Red Wing has launched a new model. The Merchant is now available in Europe. This particular model comes without the toe protector, so a less bulbous toe that will eventually collapse. To my knowledge it has been released in the three colors below.
Wow! Those are 2 great options. I'd take the Date/Moonphase version, no doubt.