or Connect

Posts by Imyouricecreamman

This is great! "Saving the world. One text at a time!"
And at least one too small for me. Can't believe he's selling it:D
Mikey. What about the wjk in NN's signature? Great jacket, but possibly too big?
New "vintage" arrival this weekend. (Watch is from 1992) Tritium is dead, but the dial and hands are in perfect condition.
They do great landscaping at Folsom Prisonalso thanks for the house thumbs guys, and @einstine the outside is pretty bland but the yard is nice [[SPOILER]] [/quote]
For me they have had some homeruns in their heritage series. I tried both the Greenlander and the Arctic Explorer reissue when I was in Switzerland but I just couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted the most. Now I can't find them anywhere.
Hey Roger. How are these Heritage models priced compared to the rest of the Longines models. My dealer haven't got anyone in stock except for the Heritage Diver which is priced quite a bit higher than the Hydro Conquest.-V
It's a great and very responsive guitar for the money. I personally like the Tex-Mex pickups that comes with it, buth those are easily replaceble. And yeah...Go for the 60's version in Olympic White. There is a great video on youtube with a french guy demoing it.
Only models with leg tattoos can do that with a straight face.