or Connect

Posts by Fabienne

L'express, cover to cover, and "Opt-in marketing" by Roman and Hornstein.
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC A piece of fabric. And how would that piece of fabric have been cut, how would it have been presented (glued to a card, in an envelope), etc...
Gentlemen, I am looking for someone who could describe to me, with as much detail as possible, what a shirt fabric sample would have looked like if given to a customer in Paris in the 1850's. Thank you, Fabienne
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedalus There's a new townhall? Huh. OK, new is relative, I meant, not on the square, City Hall, Showers Commons.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedalus Bloomingfoods is a good dirty hippie food store. I also remember a nice farmer's market on Saturday or maybe Sunday mornings by the (very nice) public library. Otherwise, I only remember Kroger. IU's transportation system is relatively good, keyword being relatively and also depending on where you want to go. I wouldn't want to go grocery shopping without a car. The farmers' market is now by the new...
What type of grocery store? Not too far from Kirkwood, there's a couple of good asian/middle eastern stores and a blah Kroger. More choices further away, like Bloomingfoods (health food). You should have tried one of the Tibetan restaurants. Quote: Originally Posted by Violinist I was there this weekend... IU is a nice university. Everyone wears sweatpants which I guess is a mid west thing. Kirkwood was definately nice. If I go to school at IU...
Quote: Originally Posted by Étienne I have a soft spot for Félix Faure.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Is there an unofficial first pet in France, the way that Clinton had Buddy and Socks? He used to have a labrador retriever, and his son Louis has a chihuahua that is not too well-behaved.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman I'm not. She's as crazy as Bjork but even more narcissistic. Je suis excessive J'aime quand ça désaxe Quand tout accélère Moi je reste relaxe Je suis excessive Quand tout explose Quand la vie s'exhibe C'est une transe exquise
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I think he will set two records: first president to get married in office (done) + first president to get divorced twice during his first term. What's the over/under for this marriage? 3 years? I wonder if he'll go for "first president to become a new father while in office"? "Il a l'air d'un ange, mais c'est un diable de l'amour, Du bout des hanches et de son regard de velours, Quand il se penche,...