or Connect

Posts by Fabienne

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria The French cycling bureacracy must be in a tailspin. On one hand, the cycling bureacracy there hates him, and if he came back and won at his age, souffles across the land would fall flat. On the other, if he came back but got his ass handed to him by younger riders on stronger teams, it would be Bastille Day every day. They must be torn. Be humiliated, or enjoy the humiliation of someone hated. The age old...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Pourquoi pas? Oui, après tout, pourquoi pas... (You can confide in me: are you having financial difficulties? A concerned Fabienne)
Having just returned from Northern Italy, frankly, Cunetto's is a very, very, veeeery far removed cousin. I was there last Thursday, it's all about atmosphere, less so for the menu items, fun place nonetheless. And in the same "atmosphere" line of thought: Ted Drewes' frozen custard.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Hot dogs and chips. No. Way.
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC escargot Just one? Not much of an appetite, huh?
She's perched like a parrot on his tuxedo shoulder Christ, what's she doing with him, she could be dancing with me She stirs the ice in her glass with her elegant finger I want to be what she's drinking, yeah, I just want to be John Mellencamp, Key West Intermezzo.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter went out for ethiopian, a half dozen different veg and meat dishes on a platter, all sort of mushy in consistancy, a little spicy, basically the type of thing that I would call curries usually. not bad, very different spices from west african, indian, or pretty much any other food that I am used to. the funniest part was one of my 16 month old girls really took to the food, she was digging in with her hand and...
L'express, cover to cover, and "Opt-in marketing" by Roman and Hornstein.
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC A piece of fabric. And how would that piece of fabric have been cut, how would it have been presented (glued to a card, in an envelope), etc...
Gentlemen, I am looking for someone who could describe to me, with as much detail as possible, what a shirt fabric sample would have looked like if given to a customer in Paris in the 1850's. Thank you, Fabienne