or Connect

Posts by ryan123

Aka Tambo is not even close to sushi-gen Yume in Alameda is the best sushi restaurant in the bay area in my opinon. You have to get there before 5pm if you want to get a seat.
What shoes are these?
that's pretty fucked up
what color is ndg?
I'll be living in SF for the next 4 months for my internship, so I was wondering what are some stores that I should know in the city? Also are there any sites you guys would recommend for finding out news/sales in the stores in the city?
The laces on my CP broke so I was wondering where I can get new shoe laces?
endless.com has 40% bing cashback. Just search endless.com at cashback.bing.com Making All of the Red Wings shoes less than 150 each.
endless.com has 40% bing cashback. Just search endless.com at cashback.bing.com Making All of the Red Wings shoes less than 150 each.
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT Hi Eason.. BTW ZH, HK and Macao are places I know well, spent 6 weeks in ZH at the beginning of the year. I lived there until i was 11 years old, and moved to Canada. Beautiful city.
A friend of mine is asking this. Anything you guys recommend for brands like h&m, Zara and other mainstream brands? Focused for both guys and girls