or Connect

Posts by E,TF

Murdoch owns the New York Times now?
Yes I like the new colour too.
They're still worn shooting today, and are usually called breeks by those that sell them. I always thought plus 4s went four inches below your knee, plus 2s went two inches.
I referenced Escape from the Planet of the Apes in one of my finals. (Exam was on 18th century english literature).
Pulling your socks up like that over normal trousers will leave them wrinkled. Bicycle clips keep your trousers out the way without getting them quite as wrinkled. Or you could get a bike with a guard over the chain like Dutch PM Mark Rutte -
Ask a friend or neighbour with a nice place if you can swap for the duration of the stay and pretend their place is yours. If television sitcoms have taught me anything, hilarity will ensue.
Land rover ad tagline here for a while was "why drive a car when you can drive a Land Rover?"
The general rule is that stripes are considered too business-like for a wedding. The first one, a glen check, would be great though.
I went on one of those days once, curtesy of a Land Rover dealer. Hugely fun when it's not your car and there are people to sort you out if you get stuck. Loosens your driving inhibitions.
They're going to stop making them next year because of some safety regulation. Such a shame.I have one. It's great.