or Connect

Posts by E,TF

I kinda like the white piano
Just accidentally opened every single file in my downloads folder. Couldn't cancel it after I realised what I'd done, had to sit and watch it happen for like ten minutes, then spend another 20 shutting them all again.
In case anyone is unaware, the annual style forum charity auction is underway over in this thread. Go bid!
In case anyone is unaware, the annual style forum charity auction is underway over in this thread. Go bid!
$500 Does everyone know about this thread yet? I only noticed it on the homepage, which I rarely visit (usually go straight to my subscriptions). I remember last year a good few latecomers who missed the first auctions. @LA Guy maybe some mass PM, or spam the popular threads?
stay strong ... I tried on a fox flannel gown at Budd once, it was a thing of great beauty and felt fantastic. One day I might buy one. It was unlined, which is the way I'd go.
Just cause $900 worth of damage before you leave.
I had my first golf lesson yesterday. Decided it was time for a new hobby, something that would let me get away for the odd morning here and there. Other than one drunken visit to a pitch and putt on a stag do ten years ago, and a few goes at crazy golf over the years (also largely drunken), I was a tabula rasa. Visited the nearest decent club, which has a respected academy and practice facilities, had a coffee with the pro who then took me out for a lesson. We did half an...