or Connect

Posts by yipjam

Brand new, beautiful soft blue Boglioli K Jacket - their highest line. 100% wool, lightweight, unstructured and perfect three season weight. Partially lined in 100% Cupro. Sleeves are unfinished and includes black mother of pearl (MOP) buttons so you can tailor them to your exact length. Made in Italy. Willing to ship worldwide at cost. RRP: $1100 Measurements: Shoulders: 43cm Chest: 52cm Waist: 47cm Sleeve: 66cm and unfinished (tailor to your own length)
Brand new, beautiful soft blue Boglioli K Jacket - their highest line. 100% wool, lightweight, unstructured and perfect three season weight. Partially lined in 100% Cupro. Sleeves are unfinished and includes black mother of pearl (MOP) buttons so you can tailor them to your exact length. Made in Italy. Willing to ship worldwide at cost. RRP: $1100 Measurements: Shoulders: 43cm Chest: 52cm Waist: 47cm Sleeve: 66cm and unfinished (tailor to your own length)
Can guys who have just received their boots comment on sizing?
Do boots like this usually have a heel that high? It almost looks like a cuban heel to me
Does anyone know of any alterationists/tailors in Melbourne that can work with leather/shearling?
Anyone know where to get a small black beanie like this? Wanna get something Leon-esque
Beautiful Frank Leder tapered trousers in an insane black, white and grey textured wool that were purchased from Japan. Lined to the knee. Tailored for a perfect slim, tapered fit. Made in Germany. Measurements: Waist: 16.5 in Rise: 10.5 in Thigh: 11 in Inseam: 29 in Hem: 6.7in RRP $490
Got my size IV Green Merino in today but it's a bit big on me, if anyone has another green one in a size III who's interested in swapping then PM me! Coat is amazing though.
Merinos in Melbourne
Sorry but I'll be getting one too! Haven't received shipping invoice yet though which is strange