or Connect

Posts by yipjam

Would love to know this as well
Brand new, beautiful soft blue Boglioli K Jacket - their highest line. 100% wool, lightweight, unstructured and perfect three season weight. Partially lined in 100% Cupro. Sleeves are unfinished and includes black mother of pearl (MOP) buttons so you can tailor them to your exact length. Made in Italy. Willing to ship worldwide at cost. RRP: $1100 Measurements: Shoulders: 43cm Chest: 52cm Waist: 47cm Sleeve: 66cm and unfinished (tailor to your own length)
Brand new, beautiful soft blue Boglioli K Jacket - their highest line. 100% wool, lightweight, unstructured and perfect three season weight. Partially lined in 100% Cupro. Sleeves are unfinished and includes black mother of pearl (MOP) buttons so you can tailor them to your exact length. Made in Italy. Willing to ship worldwide at cost. RRP: $1100 Measurements: Shoulders: 43cm Chest: 52cm Waist: 47cm Sleeve: 66cm and unfinished (tailor to your own length)
Can guys who have just received their boots comment on sizing?
Do boots like this usually have a heel that high? It almost looks like a cuban heel to me
Does anyone know of any alterationists/tailors in Melbourne that can work with leather/shearling?
Anyone know where to get a small black beanie like this? Wanna get something Leon-esque
Beautiful Frank Leder tapered trousers in an insane black, white and grey textured wool that were purchased from Japan. Lined to the knee. Tailored for a perfect slim, tapered fit. Made in Germany. Measurements: Waist: 16.5 in Rise: 10.5 in Thigh: 11 in Inseam: 29 in Hem: 6.7in RRP $490
Got my size IV Green Merino in today but it's a bit big on me, if anyone has another green one in a size III who's interested in swapping then PM me! Coat is amazing though.
Merinos in Melbourne