or Connect

Posts by yipjam

Got my size IV Green Merino in today but it's a bit big on me, if anyone has another green one in a size III who's interested in swapping then PM me! Coat is amazing though.
Merinos in Melbourne
Sorry but I'll be getting one too! Haven't received shipping invoice yet though which is strange
Does anyone know or have any photos of how the Meermin Tan Country Calf boot compares to the Crockett and Jones Coniston?
Ideally I'd like something exactly like the picture I posted (unfortunately not available anywhere anymore), medium brown leather, non-bulbous shape and less than $500
I think your best bet is to just go youtube a video and copy it. I'd probably go with a four-in-hand or half windsor knot. Looks sharp but I'm not sure about the folding of the pocket square!
Thanks for the rec, they look great! Just wish they had non-grained leather and that metal around the eyelets...
Anyone know where I can find a simple pair of boots like these RRL Linvgstones? Rugged but kinda sleek at the same time.
Photos added
Selling the classic and best iteration of Ann D's Vitello boots with creeper sole: the best version of the Vitello boot; in black. Only worn once so nearly mint condition. Size 42 can fit 41.5-43. The perfect black boot for a pant tuck with skinnier or looser pants by adjusting the backlaces. Leave for a month long trip in a couple weeks so if it doesn't sell I'll take it down, don't miss out! Made in Italy with beautiful calf leather. RRP $1325 Selling for Sold +...