or Connect

Posts by Sir Humphrey Appleby

Nice, I'd love a 7 series. I keep saying I'll get an old one as my next car but never do. Maybe next time.
Thanks, my first pics will have to wait until Saturday because of not being at home in the day time, I'm not driving it to work at the moment because the car park is overflowing and I don't want it to get dented (I've got a car worth about £400 that I don't care if it gets bashed about a bit). I've had a few cars get scratched and blocked in there before and an expensive looking car is only going to attract attention.Its just being used at weekends at the moment.
What's the score with putting your job title on a CV? I've found a job that's very similar to a job I used to do (probably the best I've performed in any job) but with a slightly different name, the responsibilities are almost identical, would it go against me if I changed the name of it to match the job opening at the new company so they see it as being the same name?
Pipe > cigar > cigarette.I don't smoke but I did get a couple of cigars for me and a friend to share on his birthday, hopefully it will put him off cigarettes for good.
Bought a 350Z last week, it was written off a couple of years ago so I got it at the bargain basement price of £5k (certified by my mechanic as being in good condition). One of the first of the updated ones from late 2006 with built in sat nav, cruise control, car phone and a new and very expensive exhaust. If I were a multimillionaire its not the car I would have gone for, but its probably the best car I could afford within my current conditions.
Maybe. I'll have to bribe someone else to take their break at the same time and hope that she talks to them instead.
The taxman thinks I'm unemployed, despite the fact that they take a ridiculous amount of money off me each month and I had several lengthy conversations with them about my employment last year.
This girl at work keeps trying to sit next to me when I eat. I think she assumes I'm lonely because I'm sat on my own. I want her to stop. I take my break at that time specifically so I can sit on my own, its the only time I get to myself rather than the muppets I work with and that is the only time besides checking my pay slip that I enjoy myself at work. Problem is she is someone I need to like me so I can't say anything. Pisses me off.
You must be loaded to be able to afford that many Brewdogs. And based on the Brewdog bar near me, also bearded.Thanks for the list of beers, I'll see what I can get in the UK, is there an online beer seller in Belgium who sells this stuff?
Swimming will pick your fitness up quickly and I found its good for getting rid of soreness too, probably the pressure of the water forcing the blood around the body. I tend to go swimming every couple of years for one or two months, get pretty damn fit from it and then the novelty wears off and I give up. I was going to go this week until they tried to charge me £5 for one hour :O