or Connect

Posts by TWorksheets

Hey Gary have you still got the fatigue pants in a size Small (any colour)?
Canadian buys are really weak this season imo. I should have picked up something from the Bureau Belfast when they had their free shipping promo on.
Does anyone know of any EG stockists in Detroit?
I vote chambrayThe basketweave pattern scale + mandarin collar gives me chef jacket vibes for some reason. Not a fan of that fabric tbh. Plus I really like the way the white buttons look on the chambray dayton
Nope sorry. This has already been sold
Up for sale is a very lightly used pair of New Balance 557 sneakers. Like new condition except for some yellowing of the sole's Encap insert and some pilling on the inner lining. Colour: Blue/Grey Size: US 9.5D Price includes paypal fees + shipping within N. America Let me know if you have any questions!
Up for sale is a very lightly used pair of New Balance 557 sneakers. Like new condition except for some yellowing of the sole's Encap insert and some pilling on the inner lining. Colour: Blue/Grey Size: US 9.5D Price includes paypal fees + shipping within N. America Let me know if you have any questions!
Up for sale is a lightly used TOJ Fishtail parka. Colour: olive Size: XS In great condition aside from some slight pulling on the interior liner. Sleeves are just too short for me unfortunately. Price is $400 including paypal fees and shipping within N. America. Willing to discount heavily for a Toronto meetup. Measurements are as follows but are totally misleading due to the thickness of the jacket and liner. Would be best for a smaller 46/Small or an XS if you'd...
Susie bubble is cool in my book. Internet fashion weirdo may be in right now, but I get the feeling she's always ridden that wave and will continue to do so long after the hype dies out.
Coolest thing I've seen in pages.These would be great if it weren't for the contrast lining