or Connect

Posts by TWorksheets

Hey guys! Selling my pair of EG x Vans slip-ons. Size: US 9 (fits a half size large) Colour: Navy Worn twice I think? Just too big for me. I do not have the original box unfortunately Price $110 (includes shipping within N. America) Cheers
Hopefully it's cool if I cross post this! I'm selling tons of EG for cheap because I'm hitting the road for a few years to go rock climbingCome and get it!http://www.styleforum.net/t/494262/huge-engineered-garments-sale-s-m-and-32-lots-of-coats-sweaters-and-pants [[SPOILER]]
Hi guys!I'm trying to fund a big lifestyle change, and as a result I'm liquidating most of my EG. All items are used but in good condition unless otherwise notedShipping is extra (PM me what you are interested in for a quote). Shipping within N. America only unless you are willing to pay for express shippingF/W Uniform Serge Wool Andover - Navy - Medium - $150 Sold [[SPOILER]] F/W Uniform Serge Wool Cinch Pant - Navy - 32 - $75 Sold [[SPOILER]] F/W Uniform Serge Wool Cinch...
Nothing new: EG Workaday Olive Ripstop Utility Jacket EG Banded Collar Shirt
Please do not think this is representative of Toronto: Toronto Fashion Week
OnePlus One camera is pretty good All EG (thanks again for the coat @eluther)
Hopefully it's cool if I bump my post. Figured this might be a good time since many people are probably getting their proxied pairs in:
Just wanted to give a shout out to @eluther for an awesome trade! Received all my items in great shape yesterday (along with a personalized note). He was a total pleasure to deal with throughout the transaction too.
Killer look dudeHow tall are you/what size did you take in the bush shirt? I've always been interested in that piece but I'm worried it'll be too long on me
I had no idea there were so many Markham/Richmond Hill/Scarborough OGs on here