or Connect

Posts by altmana

I know details of this are still coming out, but if this project allows you to pick from fabric swatches/colors ala Factory Finds, (I especially want an orange oxford) my wallet is fucked!If this is the case, I think i will just have to make Epaulet an authorized purchaser on my amex and be done with it!
I have a pair of the old rivet chinos in British khaki. They have been hemmed to I believe a 32. Would you be willing to trade for these?
-==Dropping the price to 140 ==- I just purchased this from another member on Styleforum. The jacket is in fantastic condition, unfortunately it is just too small for me. Price includes shipping to USA. Will ship anywhere as long as buyer pays shipping. Anyone out there have a medium?
I assume the airforce flannels are gone .... if not let me know. if they are sorry to bother.
Thanks everyone for the help! I think i will try a M BD. Will we be able to return items purchased during the big sale?
Neck is 15.5. Shoulders are probably 17.5 ... that is what the epaulet shoulders are that fit perfect.Thanks for your help!
I am sure sizing questions have been asked to death, but here goes one more. I wear an epaulet Small, it fit me to perfection. Overall I am 6' 32 inch waist, generally wear a 38 jacket, ~155 pounds. Let me know your thoughts on what size / cut I should get in WvG. Thanks
Why did I hesitate to pull the trigger on a Small Purple Herringbone .... I have learned this lesson before (Ex. 1 Speckled Chambray Gray and Cream, Ex 2. Bright Buffalo Check, Ex 3 Forest Plaid). I always say, I am going to put together one big order, and I always miss out.So don't be like me. If you want something buy it, even if it makes your ordering piecemeal.
Also being in Seattle, I second this vote for a return of the CPO. preferably in grey.
Agreed! If I didn't already have and love my longwings, I would be all over those CXL short wings. I am really hoping more future makeups use that sole!