or Connect

Posts by altmana

Alden X Leffot Natural Chromexcel Indy boot (commando soles) on their maiden voyage!
I also just jumped on the RX100 bandwagon; prefect camera to capture my new little one. Epaulet (Mike), StanleyVanBuren, PorterInjax please share any tips you learn! I am very much a noob.
ok, thanks tricky I needed the encouragement ;-) Here I am holding Dorothy (aka Dot) for the first time.
Congrats to Mike and Adele! We too had a baby yesterday, named Dorothy. Pictures upon request--I don't want to steal any thunder or hijack this thread into men with babies.
I know its snowing and winter for 6 more weeks (thanks Punxsutawney) BUT do not miss out on these walt shorts!!! They are fantastic! (Slim Walt Short Grey Sanded UK Canvas with Luchino Polo Shirt Forest Green (and big green workout ball, sorry)
I'd vote for in your face orange, akin to the Blaze twill walts.
Congrats! I too have a due date coming up. 1/30. Looks like there will be a epaulet new dad club!
Well here is my last minute contest entry. Rockin my brand new Ultraviolet-Charcoal Gingham Flannel (I bought it the day before in Santa Monica)!
Instead of the Incochinos, I'd personally vote for more of a rugged heavy duty EPLA style pant. Something in the vein of the duck canvas, esp. the DWR canvas. To me there is more room for expansion in that segment of the pants, as opposed to something that falls between the rivet and walt. Just my vote/opinion.
Any chance it will be Loopwheel?