or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Nice job! Here's my thread when I did this a few years ago: http://www.styleforum.net/t/171904/first-attempt-at-shoe-antiquing-dyeing/0_100
+1. My dreams of someday approaching the kind of volume and profit Cap does went up in a puff of smoke when I read that. I'd have to drive to Indy, Cincy, Lexington, Bowling Green and Nashville to hit that many stores.
Folks should also keep in mind that Home Depot rents trucks. $19 for the first hour and a half, $10 each additional hour.
Oh, man...those tails are gorgeous.
For wearing, yes. Not much flipping value.
Not doing any thrifting this week. Hope you guys are finding great stuff! Thrift fit:
RDiaz. KILT IT DAID.
I know DM7 is bigtime 'cause I've never heard of any of the brands he's wearing.
Incotex for Slowear olive chinos. Flat front, unhemmed. Slim fit. Color looks slightly brown in the photos, but they're a true olive green. New with tags, never worn. Retail is around $300, I think; asking $100 $85 shipped in the CONUS. Will ship elsewhere. PLEASE NOTE: I will be out of town August 2-17. If we do a deal during that time, I'll ship it out when I return. Tagged size is 32. Waist: 32" Inseam: 38" unhemmed Front rise: 9 3/4 Across knee: 9" Across bottom:...
Incotex for Slowear olive chinos. Flat front, unhemmed. Slim fit. Color looks slightly brown in the photos, but they're a true olive green. New with tags, never worn. Retail is around $300, I think; asking $100 $85 shipped in the CONUS. Will ship elsewhere. PLEASE NOTE: I will be out of town August 2-17. If we do a deal during that time, I'll ship it out when I return. Tagged size is 32. Waist: 32" Inseam: 38" unhemmed Front rise: 9 3/4 Across knee: 9" Across bottom:...