or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

The shoulders on this suit are too small. I need to replace it with one that fits better, eventually.
Fay is good stuff? I wasn't familiar with them.
Isn't that like retail price for H&M?
Went back to the store that yielded up the Kiton and Zegnas on Sunday and picked up a 2 Oxxfords, a PRL made in USA tweed hacking jacket, and a Fay tweed sportcoat that fits me nicely.
Sold.
Sold.
Stitchy, there are few things more futile than claiming, "It fits better IRL" in WAYWRN. I speak from experience.
This jacket is stunning. 100% cashmere, hand made by Kiton for the Milanese store M. Bardelli, it's one of the nicest jackets I've ever come across. The fabric is wonderful, a heathery green mix that is reminiscent of a donegal tweed but in soft-as-a-baby's-butt cashmere. This is the perfect jacket for fall and winter. 3 button roll 2.5, side vents, jetted pockets, working cuff buttons. It's in fantastic condition. $300 shipped CONUS; I will ship elsewhere for actual...
You might try this first:
Thought this might be SW&D enough to x-post here. This black herringbone sporcoat is sweet, but doesn't fit me. It's in perfect condition, may be NWOT - the vents are still sewn shut. Belt back with bi-swing vents, epaulets, patch pockets, surgeon's cuffs, side vents. Pure awesomeness. $120 $100 $80 $65 OBO shipped CONUS. This retails for $525 or more. Tagged 40; fits slim and short. P2P: 20.5" Shoulders: 18" BOC: 28" Sleeves: 26"