or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Whole outfit thrifted/ethrifted back before it was cool, too.
I remember Marty. He did the most amazing store window displays. Is he still in business?
According to this, 6500K is equivalent to overcast daylight. Which normally works fine for me when I'm shooting my mannequin outdoors.
Nice suede shoes at the beach strikes me as one of the worst ideas I've seen in a while.
txw, what kind of paper?
That one has a very '30s vibe to it. Very nice.
FTFY.
COME BACK, PANDA!
Rag & Bone x Grenson boots. Combo tan pebbled & smooth calf, natural edge. Goodyear welted. Rag & Bone branded heel counter stamp and back loop. Size 9G UK. NIB, no flaws. EDIT: Don't have the original box; they'll ship in another shoe box. But they are new, never worn. $300 $285 $270 $250 shipped CONUS. Will ship elsewhere; PM for quote. PLEASE NOTE: I will be out of town August 2-17. If we do a deal during that time, I'll ship it out when I return.
Rag & Bone x Grenson boots. Combo tan pebbled & smooth calf, natural edge. Goodyear welted. Rag & Bone branded heel counter stamp and back loop. Size 9G UK. NIB, no flaws. EDIT: Don't have the original box; they'll ship in another shoe box. But they are new, never worn. $300 $285 $270 $250 shipped CONUS. Will ship elsewhere; PM for quote. PLEASE NOTE: I will be out of town August 2-17. If we do a deal during that time, I'll ship it out when I return.