or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Thought about it, but some jerk has all the thrifting for 50 miles on lockdown, so life would suck.
Some sellers might have an inventory and shipping setup that would make combining a hassle. Not disrupting that system might be worth more to them than the increased goodwill and business that would come from offering combined shipping. Not the business choice I'd make, but I can understand it as a rational decision.
I also owe a shout out to @GMMcL for a great trade. He was very gracious when the suit I sent him had more issues than I realized, but we worked it out and he was very patient.
I'd go with the navy tie. That's what I use, and it works with almost everything without having to switch it out for different jackets.
noap
- Those who wore a dark navy suit generally had a tie that was too pale and got washed out (Academic2, Holdfast, SeamasterLux). Tchoy was almost an exception. - aph999 had the opposite problem: too much contrast. A blue shirt or better photography might have fixed the issue. - A couple of folks (Amar ezzahi, P-K-L) had pattern problems (too busy). - archibaldleach, hirschlederne, o/o - needed better photos. Clearer and/or better lit. - Roycru's bow is great, but fought...
Guess I can't get mad at another local since I get out so infrequently these days, but still..STAY OUTTA MA TERRITORY! Wrong.This, except "cutaway" is the term for the morning coat. "Swallowtail" is the slang term for evening tail coats like this. Would have originally had matching pants. Though orphans are just as frequent in formal wear as anything else.
I'd have guessed '60s on ATLjon's JAB tweed, based on the narrow lapels. But it could be '50s.
IIRC I also sold one for $150, one of the silk limited edition ones.
Don't do this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261458396029