or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Thread is killing it. And killing me.Hairdryer.Incredible stuff, E. Tons of win, but this PRL is maybe my favorite because it looks like [[SPOILER]] Awesome heirloom! I have my great-grandpa's watch, too. These things are priceless. [[SPOILER]] Great haul. What size is this one?
I use an iPhone 6 for my pictures. As long as I have good light, it does fine. I skipped the 5S, but the camera on the 6 is better than the camera on my old 5.
This thread tho. Congrats to everyone who posted awesome finds over the weekend. Too many to quote!@SpooPoker Is there a freakin' Trafalgar factory near you or something?Definitely need more pics on this!!Thought you'd been looking slimmer, man, congrats.I found a name on the maker label in the pocket of the consignment Brioni suit I posted last week, and realized it's from a minor Louisville celebrity who's going through a nasty public divorce over his wife cheating with...
Ayyyy, yo, Fates, where my kittens at?
All my size, all NA.PRL MIUSA Cashmere jacket: [[SPOILER]] Brioni SC: [[SPOILER]] Brioni suit: [[SPOILER]]
pics or it didn't happen.
Congrats, Hans! Hoping everything goes well and you meet der kleine Hund soon!
No idea, sorry mang. Overcoats are hard to date, the styles didn't change much. Plus it's English and doesn't have any union tags, so I don't have much to go on. Could be anywhere 20s-60s.
Ever listed a vehicle on Craigslist? Sellers get deluged with lowball offers all the time. Why do so many people bother with lowball offers? Because they work. At least some of the time. And even sellers who reject lowball offers know to build in negotiation room in their asking price, because haggling is how it goes.Ebay is more like Craigslist than a car lot.
70s or 80s. Care instructions on the label indicate post-1972.See also: http://putthison.com/post/49779346900/dating-brooks-brothers-shirts-i-was-cleaning-up-my