or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

My size.
Wider is always the forefoot. Narrower size is the heel.
I decide what would be the middle-of-the-road amount that would make me happy, and go 20-30% higher.FWIW on your auctions, the ones where you have a shot of the sleeve buttons as the main picture are kinda odd looking and wouldn't stand out to me if I were browsing through listings. And your lack of decent lighting in the photos gives all your shots the same dim, blue-gray cast that isn't very appealing as a buyer.
Amazing finds, Spoo. Need fit pics of the tails!
You have someone who does new soles for less than $30? My guy charges 60, and that's the cheapest I've seen for full soles and heels, properly sewn to the welts.
@DanM hope you don't have one of these starting on your street! (This was Baltimore, a couple weeks ago.) (sorry @Shoeluv)
I haven't run into this exact situation, but my wife and I have significantly different opinions on how much personal information is OK to share with parents and siblings. I'm more private; she's much more open. I don't have a good solution, other than trying to talk through it and find a compromise, but I feel your pain.Edit: just saw you and your wife are on the same page. That's good. In that case, just stand your ground. If you have to, have a conversation with him and...
It's funny - I posted them in AAAC's Trad Ebay Spoilers thread at like 8AM, and nobody kopped for hours. I post here, and they're gone within two minutes.
Ethrift opp - black shell BB LHS, 11D. $35 BIN: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BROOKS-BROTHERS-mens-loafers-11-D-black-leather-TOP-QUALITY-/390835330911?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
Just thrifted $148 on a $1 exacta. Happy Derby.