or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

TBH, my skills are not quite up to pulling a great shot consistently yet. I've gotten a few, but they've been happy accidents. I've been dealing with a couple issues with my grinder, one of which I still need to have fixed, and getting good espresso without a good grinder dialed in is impossible.
1978 model La Pavoni Europiccola, thrifted for $20. I don't have a full "before" shot, but here it is disassembled. It was in kinda rough shape - tons of scale, built up coffee crud, rust on the base, fossilized gaskets.Here it is, refurbed. I looked into having the boiler rechromed, but it was going to be $$$. So I just polished it and let that be that.
Looks like it may be lost in shipping. Was it insured? Can you file a claim?
1945-dated suit made by a local tailor here in Louisville. Needs a couple tweaks and a couple holes repaired, but other than that it's just about spot on. Which is rare for a suit this old in my size. [[SPOILER]]
Good grief, that's minor?
That is awesome. I'd love to have something like that. Those long and skinny early '20s silhouettes are crazy. Oh, and I missed the fact there were two books shown. I got really confused when I got to the last picture and all of a sudden it was '70s stuff.
Highlight the stuff you want inside the spoiler, then click the black quote-bubble icon at the top of the editor.ORPut [SPOILER] and [/SPOILER] before and after the stuff you want to spoiler.
Cremieux is a store brand for the Dillards department store. For a long time they were no better than other department store brands - Hunting Horn, Charter Club, Tasso Elba, etc. But, IMO, they've been upscaling their production quality quite a bit over the last few years and are starting to look pretty decent for personal use, even if there's not much resale value. Their upper-level line of suits is made by Isaia (or the same manufacturer as Isaia).
Moth holes with a Kiton holding them together?
Yes. Just like that, but not so six-hundred-dollar-y.