or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

You should go back and read the old thread. There was a long period where that's exactly what a ton of posts here were, with folks taking advantage of the expertise of people like @SpooPoker. It's part of what this thread is for. The only reason it dwindled is that folks learned from them and got better at recognizing the real stuff for themselves, but there's no reason we shouldn't be willing to help a new round of noobs.
Ooh, I wanna play. Need a (used) small- to mid-sized SUV, have about $10-12K to spend. What models and years would you suggest? Biggest priority is reliability; second is fuel economy. Third row seating a plus but not necessary.
I'm not really interested in the whole lot, tbh. If the post stays up for a bit, I might offer him $20 per if I can pick out the pieces I want.
Yep.
Would y'all make any offers on this, if it were in your area? http://louisville.craigslist.org/clo/5479100360.html
Thread's on fire, as usual.You're speaking my love language. Available?
Thread is killing it. And killing me.Hairdryer.Incredible stuff, E. Tons of win, but this PRL is maybe my favorite because it looks like [[SPOILER]] Awesome heirloom! I have my great-grandpa's watch, too. These things are priceless. [[SPOILER]] Great haul. What size is this one?
I use an iPhone 6 for my pictures. As long as I have good light, it does fine. I skipped the 5S, but the camera on the 6 is better than the camera on my old 5.
This thread tho. Congrats to everyone who posted awesome finds over the weekend. Too many to quote!@SpooPoker Is there a freakin' Trafalgar factory near you or something?Definitely need more pics on this!!Thought you'd been looking slimmer, man, congrats.I found a name on the maker label in the pocket of the consignment Brioni suit I posted last week, and realized it's from a minor Louisville celebrity who's going through a nasty public divorce over his wife cheating with...