or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

70s or 80s. Care instructions on the label indicate post-1972.See also: http://putthison.com/post/49779346900/dating-brooks-brothers-shirts-i-was-cleaning-up-my
These are both fantastic. So jealous.
Fine, but members here regularly post about getting deals on Ebay as good as his original offer or better, via the offer system. There is absolutely no reason, him not knowing you from Adam, for him not to make the attempt or for you to respond with a snarky "really?".
Goes to show the idiocy of getting bent out of shape about "lowball" offers. Cannot fathom why anyone would block someone for trying to buy their stuff.
Thrifty fit: Little O wearing a pair of vintage overalls I wore when I was his age 30+ years ago.
*pops back into the thread after the weekend to catch up on 350 missed posts* *Jompso beefin with somebody again; now even Eazy and Fueco have caught Jompsitis*
Maybe buy a couple cheap pieces of junk with the good item, to throw them off?
Not exactly. I'll be in the market for a used minivan or some such for the family soon, and see a lot of rebuilt ones on Craigslist.
Nice. Would guess early 60s (maybe very late 50s) based on the lapel size & shape.Best way to guarantee you'll need a tux sometime soon is to sell the one you already own.Very nice! That looks like it fits you very well. There are ripples in the side of the coat on your left side (right side of the picture) that look like they may be related to a low shoulder, or possibly the coat's skirts not having enough room for your seat. But it's not bad at all.I agree about finding...
I haven't seen a lot of AGWA union tags on Brooks Brother stuff. A few, but most of their stuff doesn't seem to have been made in AGWA shops.