or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Oh, ok. @eazye sounds like you're gonna have no luck with that Oxxford. Just send it to me and I'll take it off your hands.
Sorry - larger box. Like 2.5'x2.5'x1.5'. Lots of suits, sportcoats, a few pairs of shoes.
Wait, you found a recent Oxxford and LEFT IT because it was gonna be half off in a week?
What's the cheapest service for sending heavy (20-30lb+) boxes? Fedex?
#inb4GMMcL
Doesn't look like any Brooks I've seen.
I don't see lowball offers as a "douche move." Some sellers accept some pretty crazy low offers. Not most of the time, but it happens, and you never know unless you ask. It takes 15 seconds of a seller's time to decline an offer - or zero seconds if they have an auto-decline.A "douche move" is sending a lowball offer and then getting mad when it's declined. Like this would-be Boateng buyer did.
I did, however, find these, for real. NOS Florsheim Royal Imperials, 9C. Never been laced up. One sole had a little bit of mold starting, but that cleaned up fine with some alcohol.
Last night I found: - A blue and red striped boating blazer, a DB suit, and a 3-piece tuxedo, all bespoke, all from 1933 - A Loro Piana THICK cashmere scarf - A pair of spectator shoes - A pair of Kiton pants I was on my way home to take pics and post them here. ...then I woke up. Couldn't go back to sleep for a while because half my brain was so excited about the haul and the other half was mad that it was all a dream.
Well, all ties (except knits) are made from woven fabrics, so it should work. The challenge will be that printed silks are usually a finer, tighter, smoother weave, so it'll make it more difficult to get the needle in the right place.