or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

WWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW
That moment when you see a suit and notice the pants have no waistband in the back - OXXFORD!!!! Nope, just no-name local MTM.
But be aware if you try to clean them and it doesn't come out, you won't be able to return them because they'll no longer be in the same condition you rceceived them in.
I find SO much less stuff now that I work a normal 8-5 M-F job. Spoo seems to get out on long Saturday runs and still pull down great hauls, but by the time I get to most thrifts, there's nothing left but scraps.
That's crazy. Do they really put out good stuff often enough every day to make that worthwhile?
That's a good point. I can see that side of it, too.
Eh...I mean, I'd be disappointed too, but $10 instead of $4 is still not a bad deal.In any transaction, either party needs to be ready to cut the other some slack for genuine mistakes and not insist on their right to abuse a plain error. If you go to the car lot down the street, the guy who runs it isn't going to sell you a car for 10% of its value just 'cause the window chalk guy left a zero off the price on the windshield. A bunch of us ordered Allen Edmonds shoes from...
Oh, ok. @eazye sounds like you're gonna have no luck with that Oxxford. Just send it to me and I'll take it off your hands.
Sorry - larger box. Like 2.5'x2.5'x1.5'. Lots of suits, sportcoats, a few pairs of shoes.
Wait, you found a recent Oxxford and LEFT IT because it was gonna be half off in a week?