or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Man, for your good, I'm just gonna pre-emptively state now that none of the shoes ever found in this thread, now or in the future, are size 11.5. None of them.
That's one ugly-colored car, but I wish you the best with it! Looking forward to the deals.
Yeah - every year the White House selects or commissions a painting for the Christmas cards. Staff and VIP friends get one of those large-format prints. I have one or two sitting around from when I worked in the Bush admin. Need to get them framed.
When you make a seller an offer that's halfway between his opening bid and the BIN, seller declines, and you win the auction for less than you offered...
Ain't got no white jacket, son.
If it's too big for Eazy, pm me!
SLEEK VTG Florsheim Exotic Brown Shark Skin Loafers Shoes EUC Worn Once
This summer especially sucks because I have to swelter through the entire miserable season and only get the beach vacation at the end, Labor Day week. Because some family members thought that was a good idea, to save money on a beach house rental.
Sitting on the beach under an umbrella, basking in the ocean breeze, sipping a drink, smoking a cigar and reading - that I can do. I'll move to the island with you.It's sweltering around the urban heat island, pitting out all my shirts and walking around with perpetual batwings, getting in and out of cars that are eight billion degrees from sitting in the sun, and not wanting to set foot outside home or office because it's 95 and 500% humidity - that's what I hate.Given...
I can tolerate winter just fine, even recent winters when we've not infrequently had 0 degree temps and double-digit-below windchills. Summer is absolutely effing miserable. I hate it. I would take a month of 20-degree days to avoid a week of 90-degree days.