or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Looks good, Dan. Add a big reflector on the right side to bounce more light back on it, and you might be good to go.
Red Wing Iron Rangers 25% off on Amazon today: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IOGMTA/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_8062_4afeeeab?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2449568062&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1414GPVW5Z04W80QBH29
FWIW that is Turnbull RTW by Chester Barrie, not Turnbull bespoke. Still a dang nice suit, though!
Would like a pair of Gustins in size 35 slim fit. Anybody got one?
Size 7.5. Listed and sold to a Japanese guy within 15 minutes. I knew they'd probably go to Japan, but didn't know they'd go that quick.
Could be just another unknown maker that uses a very similar tag, not intended as fake. A true fake would probably have annoying Brioni branding all over it.I feel like I've even seen this size/name/date tag on something non-Brioni before. Nervesa, maybe? Can't remember.
I'm not sure about those. Never seen Brionis with that black neck tag. Every one I've ever seen has the Made in Italy in blue script on a white tag a couple inches lower down on the lining.
I'm not assigning blame either way, but you two can't seem to help poking at each other. Just do like most of the rest of us do when someone's starting crap and ignore it.
Frenchy and Jompso having their weekly pissing match
@capnwes You still selling overcoats reasonably well? I'd assumed spring would kill the demand.