or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

hey guys I think gmmcl was joking
Authorities may be about to bring indictments in the Great Pappy Theft from a year and a half ago: http://www.bourbonblog.com/blog/2015/04/14/pappy-van-winkle-thieves-indicted-steroid-case/
Guess this counts as DIY: I'm trying my hand for the first time at carving a pipe. Started with a pre-drilled kit block, mostly because I don't have the equipment to turn and drill a stem. Decided to do a big poker sitter because simplicity. Roughed out the shape freehand with a coping saw, disc sander and dremel; from here on out I'll just use hand files and sandpaper to finish it. Still figuring out exactly what I want to do with the shank. Progress pics:
Need moar pics!
Happy Easter from me and the Little Gent.
Casual stuff should be OK. Avoid tailored clothing - blazers, etc - they use very poor quality construction.
Agree. If there was something I was really interested in, I might throw a lowball (30-50% of BIN) up to see what sticks, but I might very well make/entertain a more serious offer if the seller countered.
Don't know quality from crap, though. I've seen high tags on junk like that Alfani, while Zegna sits just down the rack at $24.99.
Belted and pleated back. Dripping with awesomeness.How old is it? Maker? Size?
@capnwes Brodeetz