or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Hard to tell without more pics of the whole thing. They dropped the S in 1998, so definitely before that. But that doesn't help much. I don't know Burberry's labels well enough to be more precise.
Dammit, Spoo. Dat navy.
Suit looks great on you, G. Did you have to do much in the way of alterations?
Damn. I found a NOS pair of Ravello shells about five years ago. IIRC I sold them for like $350 or something to a member here. If I'd known the shell market was going to go crazy like it has, I'd have hung on to them.
Read a certain way, that policy won't let you list anything for which you don't have 100% irrefutable proof of authenticity.
I know, right? Must have been some people just wanting to mess with the seller. I like to occasionally browse sold listings in the Men's Clothing and Vintage sections and sort by highest price first, just to see what people are fighting over. Always turns up some interesting stuff.
Wait, what? Oh, LOL, nevermind. Relisted. Can you imagine being that seller? Bet he was MAD.
^ That is bizarre.
These are the HSM labels you're looking for (40s and 60s, respectively): This, and ones like it, are from the 70s and later, and not great quality.
Super cool, Wes. Those old uniforms are awesome.