Posts by Orgetorix

What is the deal with this seller? Most of his stock is listed multiple times at different prices. For example, he's got the same Brooks Brothers suit listed for $75/$125BIN, $100/$150BIN, $100/$150BIN, and $300BIN/OBO. Some auctions, some BIN. BB Loro Piana cloth coat for $400/$600 BIN, $400/$1000BIN, $450/$650BIN, and $1000BIN/OBO. WTH?
Hit me up if they don't work for you.
Nice. I got the 100K bonus points Chase has been offering for the new Sapphire Reserve card and already booked two free tickets to Europe for me and my wife next summer.
^ Over the last year or two I've changed my strategy for what I pick up and what I do with it, a lot. I sell the highest-end stuff myself (stuff that'll sell for $200+) on Ebay, take the rest of what I can to a local B&M consignment in exchange for credit to spend with them, and leave on the racks stuff that won't work with either of those options. I maybe list one or two things a month these days. I don't have time to list a lot on my own anymore, and shipping stuff to...
^ Agree. I've had the 7 year and it was really good. Several reviews I read said the 7 was just as good as the 10 year.
Belated shout-out to my anonymous Santa in Cincinnati for a BB sweater, gray and brown BB gabs, and a bottle of Woodford! You didn't put your name on or in the box, so I'm not sure who you are, but thank you!
C&J Snowdons, UK 7.5E. Dainite soles may be replacements, they look brand new, but well done.
In case y'all haven't heard, Beam is raising the price on Booker's to $99 soon. Good time to buy a couple bottles if you find any of the current stock left in the $40-50 range.
FYI to my Santa, I'm out of town until the 28th, so if your package to me shows up before then don't think I'm ungrateful!