or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

I was afraid of that. They're raw, unsanforized and haven't been washed yet. I've seen so much conflicting info on these. Some say size up, some say they're vanity sized and/or will stretch back out to tagged size after soaking. :-/
I am a longtime CM guy who has been wanting to get some decent jeans, and just picked up these LVC 1954s on Ebay last week. My first pair of raws ever. These 34x34s are snug in the waist and hips, borderline uncomfortable but stretching out a bit after wearing for a few hours. Any comments on fit here? Should I go/have gone up to a 36? Sorry for the bad photos.
Helps a ton. Thanks!Not a knit, either. Just a woven.
Gustin stock sale/grab bag is up and running.
Reub, did you soak those yet? Are you planning to?Mine are the same size you bought, but I probably have a few pounds on you. Mine are snug; any tighter and they'd be unwearable. Which makes me worried about soaking or washing them. If I could be confident they'd stretch back out to this waist size (or ideally a hair bigger), I'd be OK, but as is I'm wondering if I should have gone with a 36.Denim people, how much are these things gonna shrink/stretch on me? Should I just...
Rare green Palm Beach Cloth suit from 1944-1949. PB cloth was a blend of linen, wool, and mohair that was used for summer suits from the 20s up to 1950, when the Goodall company was sold and they stopped making it.
Forgot to post a finished pic of the pipe:
I offered Linda $60 on a pair of 34x34s, she countered with 70, I countered with 62, accepted.
Oh my god. You're killing me with these, E.I suppose it's too much to hope he has some more in 41-42?
Love the new photo setup, Brian. The way the backlight makes that blazer's crimson lining pop is neat.