or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

Ahhh. Yes. That makes sense.I still wish I could prohibit e-checks.
Hmm...but I've paid with the bank account linked to my Paypal account before, and it didn't take any time to clear. I think it's two different ways of processing bank account funds - one processed like a check, the other like a direct debit.
Is there a way you can prohibit buyers from paying you with a Paypal e-check? I hate the 3-5 day check clearing time.
I just won an auction for a Canon Powershot S95, which is a point-and-shoot with full manual controls, including custom white balance calibration. Hopefully once I learn the camera I'll be able to make it work.That's a nice set, and those are the same bulbs I've got. Currently I've got these clamp lights for the bulbs; I still have to rig up some kind of diffusing mechanism. I may end up getting some umbrellas for that.
Hmm. I thought I'd seen others' setups with just 3 or 4 lights. Well, I'll give it a shot and figure out how to add more if I need to.
Trying to put together an indoor photo setup for use with my mannequin. Ordered this 4-pack of 5500K bulbs from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Cowboystudio-Spectrum-Light-Bulb--Photography/dp/B003MU7D0U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388433788&sr=8-1&keywords=cowboy+studio+5500k+bulbs Went to set them up yesterday and two of the four bulbs don't work.
Merry Thriftmas. Thanks to everybody for all you contribute here! One of my favorite online communitites.
I love RLPL.
Thrift Thread Gift Exchange 2013 [[SPOILER]]