or Connect

Posts by Orgetorix

That is awesome. I'd love to have something like that. Those long and skinny early '20s silhouettes are crazy. Oh, and I missed the fact there were two books shown. I got really confused when I got to the last picture and all of a sudden it was '70s stuff.
Highlight the stuff you want inside the spoiler, then click the black quote-bubble icon at the top of the editor.ORPut [SPOILER] and [/SPOILER] before and after the stuff you want to spoiler.
Cremieux is a store brand for the Dillards department store. For a long time they were no better than other department store brands - Hunting Horn, Charter Club, Tasso Elba, etc. But, IMO, they've been upscaling their production quality quite a bit over the last few years and are starting to look pretty decent for personal use, even if there's not much resale value. Their upper-level line of suits is made by Isaia (or the same manufacturer as Isaia).
Moth holes with a Kiton holding them together?
Yes. Just like that, but not so six-hundred-dollar-y.
Pretty cool: '20s/'30s Donegal tweed plus-fours from the Boardwalk Empire wardrobe. Gonna put together a fit for Louisville's first Tweed Run (bike ride) next month, so if you come across anything that would work for a Victorian/Edwardian/20s cyclist outfit, get at me. Norfolk jackets, high-buttoning vests, etc.
Etsy purchase, higher than thrift prices, but these are cool enough to share: '20s/'30s Donegal tweed plus-fours from the Boardwalk Empire wardrobe. Gonna put together a fit for Louisville's first Tweed Run (bike ride) next month, so if you come across anything that would work for a Victorian/Edwardian/20s cyclist outfit, get at me. Norfolk jackets, high-buttoning vests, etc.
These are legit, yes? Markings seem right, and I assume nobody's faking 6/7-folds, but the silk and overall feel of both ties is just a little flimsier than I'd expect from Brioni or Borrelli. Not that I have a ton of experience with either. Available, btw.
Dude, didn't you bust a wheel on the curb doing that in your Benz? And you still do it? That takes stones.My wife'd kill me and probably confiscate my phone if I did that on our 10-year-old Corolla.
Careful on this. I wouldn't trust the average Main Street cobbler to know what to do with shell. Sending them to B. Nelson or someone reputable like that would be one thing, but no way I'm letting my local guy touch my shells.If I had them, I'd hit them with some Renovateur, brush the heck out of them, then use AE's Cordovan Care Cream to polish them. The AE stuff has a high level of pigments in it, and really does a good job of getting color back into shell, which is...